Kiss me. Chpt. 65

ZOEYS POV
I woke up with Daniels arms wrapped around my waist and his head nestled into my neck. I just laid there, staring at his beautiful, perfect face. I studied his face and how it is very soft and squishy, yet strong and muscular. How his hair flowed in front of his face. How he seems so calm while he sleeps.

"Dani, babe, wake up!" I say and nudge his arm slightly causing his grip to tighten around my waist.

"No, mom, five more minutes! Please..." he whines burying his face closer to my neck.

"I'm not your mom, even though you are my baby, get up!" After I say that, he opens his eyes.

"No, honey bear, I'm tired!" He closes his eyes and puts his head back into the crook of my neck. He then slowly, but surly falls back asleep.

"Babe, I want a kiss! Get up!" I complain.

"Mom, please stop , let me get some more sleep!"

"Dani, babe, I know your awake! Please, just one kiss and I'll let you go to sleep all day!"

Daniels eyes open and he lifts his upper body off the bed. He starts showering my face with kisses. "Wait stop!" He yelled sounding kind of angry.

"What, babe? Did I do something?" I ask worriedly.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He says looking into my eyes.

"I hate you so much." I say playfully and smack his arm. I went back up to kiss him again, but he moved back.

"Say it back, or else no more kisses!" He demands.

"I lo-" I get cut off my Daniel showering me with kisses all over again.

A/N
Most of you probably already know how I have a fan account on Instagram. I read an image there and fell in love with it! I stole this from @ saeveydaniell on instagram! Check her out!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda