The date! Pt. 2 Chpt. 55

ZOEYS POV
Daniel gives the best hugs. I wanted to stay like that, in his arms, forever. We were standing in front of the edge of the hill. The scene looked like it came from a movie when a guy hand his arm around a girls waist and they where staring into each other's  eyes.

DANIELS POV
Wow. This is perfect. I have the girl of my dreams in my arms. I've been waiting for this since the day she first texted me saying she is Jonahs little sister.

We have so many memories from is making out in a closet the first night of "truth or dare" to having Jonah freak out about us sleeping in the same bed after a movie night.

I finally have her in my arms looking into my eyes.

We both move our faces closer together very slowly. My nose presses against hers and I get flashbacks from the second night of "truth or dare"

Flashback
I put my  two hands next to my shoulders. I went down, but fell. As I fell, my legs got tangled with Zoey's and our noses pressed together. I open my eyes to stare into Her eyes. Her beauty sending shivers through my body. Our lips centimeters apart. She smiles revealing her perfect teeth. I untangle myself from he and I sit up still in shock of what happened. "Sorry about that..." I say to her
End of flashback

It still feels like we are moving in slow motion, closer and closer.

As our lips touched, fireworks exploded in my stomach. She makes me complete. I can finally have her lips on mine again from when she was dared to do a seven minute ms in heaven with one of us. I will never regret being with her: ever.

Zoey makes me happy. She makes me myself. Just as she pulled away, she fluttered her eyes open. Her eyes met mine again like it was our first time.

I hugged her and we stood their in wonderful silence. This was one of the best moments of my life: ever.

I think I'm falling in love with Zoey Ann Marais

A/N
It's been a while since I posted a chapter!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda