Kidnapped p. 2 chpt. 25

ZOEYS POV
I couldn't see anything. It feels like they have been driving for hours, but it doesn't matter because I'm still tied up and my mouth is covered with duck tape.

After a while I heard someone say "can I take the tape off of her?"

"Only if you convince her not to scream!" Another voice said.

"Please, I want to help you! Help me help you by not screaming." He whispered in my ear. I nodded. Before he ripped the tape off, he put his hand on my upper thigh and keeps moving up. I tried to scream for him to stop, but their was tape over my mouth.

As his hand finally reached my heat, he started rubbing me. I wanted it to stop. I tried moving, but that only caused him to go faster. A moan I accidentally let out was muffled by the tape, bit loud enough for him to hear it. He smirked and went even faster. Faster than I knew possible. The car came to a jolting stop which caused him to move his hand away, thank the lord!

Someone ripped the tape of my mouth "who are you and what do you want with me!" I said trying not to yell.

"Well, your a pretty girl, so we want you to ourselves!" One of the men say.

"What the hell!"

"You heard me right! You are ours! You will do what we say, when we say it!" Did these guys want me to be their sex slave or something!

"You guys are crazy! Once my brother and my friends wake up, they will find me!"

"Haha that's cute darling. Now sit quiet or else we might have to shut you up ourselves!" I sat in the back, silent. If I get on their bad sides who knows what else they would do to me!

"Hurry up, we can't keep the bosses waiting!" One of them said. With that, they went faster.

They pulled up to a warehouse. The outside had purple signs, but my vision was so blurry and it was so dark, I couldn't read what it said. As we walked in, there where trampolines, a foam pit, and mats.

"What is this place?" I ask.

"It's the bosses warehouse!" Someone answers. I figure starts to walk out of a room and walks towards me.

"I've been waiting for you, Zoey Ann Marais!" The figure says.

"Who are you? And what do you want with me!"

"Oh honey, you know exactly what I want from you and your boyfriend too!"

"I don't have a boyfriend!"

"Oh, then who are those little boy band kids? I bet you have already slept with most of them." They say then laugh.

"What do you want with me!" I yell.

"Do not! Raise your voice at me!"

"What do you want with me and the boys!"

"Those boys took the spotlight off of me and my twin, we needed them gone!" They tell me.

Wait, a warehouse, purple signs, trampolines, and twins? The Dolans?!

"Let me go! Get me out of here!"

"Babe, I can't do that! Your brother can't save you from me again!" He walked closer to me and was about to slap me-

Then, I woke up.

A/N
Well, I'm a monster aren't I? Yeah the Dolans come into this!

So if you didn't get it, everything that happened to her and the boys was just a dream. But why were one of the Dolans saying again? Was there something she didn't tell the band?

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda