My past! Chpt. 7

JACKS POV
We were practicing for the tour and Zoe sat down on the couch listening to us. As we sing, I heard her hum all the songs along with us. As Daniels solo came up, she took out her phone and started recording for her Snapchat. Why didn't she record me? Are they a thing? Does she think I'm cute?

ZOEYS POV
The boys were singing their songs and I loved them all, and knew all the words. They kept singing and my favorite part of the song just so happened to be Daniels solo. I took out my phone and recorded them. I captioned it 'My boys serenading me! Getting pumped for their tour!"

I put my phone away and keep listening. After the song I go back onto my phone and see that the post blew up with screen shots.

I never used my brother for followers or any of the boys. I wanted people to like me for me. You probably don't know much about who I am as I person.

Hi, I'm Zoey Ann Marais. I'm am Jonahs younger sister. I'm just normal. I passed all of my classes in school but the one thing was that I was bullied. People said I was a nerd or a geek because I wore glasses, passed honors, graduated a year early, and wasn't popular. The only person who knows that is my older brother. I have never been in an abusive relationship, thank god, and I'm a virgin. I have brown eyes and long brown hair. I'm not stick skinny, but not hippo fat. I am normal, basic if you will. I don't cry easily, and I'm not dramatic.

Flashback
I heard people laugh at me walking through the halls. I tripped on someone's foot that was reached out. As I fell it only made the laughter louder. I didn't cry, I almost never cry. I got up only to bump into the schools queen bee bitch. "Watch where your going, freak!" She said to me.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you through all that makeup" I tell her and walk away. As I walk away I see her glaring at me. I knew it would only follow me home through my phone screen. She would leave me a dm or comment saying how I was a 'geek, nerd, loser, bitch, hoe, thot, or worthless.'
End of flashback

As I snapped back to reality I see Daniels face close to mine asking if I was okay. "Are you okay, you seemed a little shaky just now" he says to me. I stare into his ocean eyes.

"No, but yeah, I guess?" I tell him almost as a question. He used both his hands to cup my face.

"You can tell me Zoe." I can't help but stare into his eyes. They are perfect!

"I can't" I say in a whisper. He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. Once we reached the top we say on the top step.

"Tell me what's wrong. None of the other guys are here. You can trust me." Daniel says lifting my chin with his fingers.

"I don't know. Just some old things came back to me from my past. But I guess the past in in the past (A/N let it gooo let it gooo! No? Okay then...)"

"Tell me what is bothering you, Zoe"

"There is nothing you can do to fix it, Daniel, it happened a long time ago" by a long time I really meant like a year... not even.

"Tell me so I can make you feel better" he says still with him hand below my chin.

"If I tell you, please don't tell the guys, I don't like pity."

"As I said. You can trust me."

"I was bullied in school and cyber bullied online." I finally tell him. "Don't give me your pity. I've never cut, nor will I ever, I've never overdosed, and I've never tried to commit suicide."

"That's good. I'm glad you haven't" he says with a goofy smile on his face. "I won't tell the guys. Trust me."

"Thanks for taking to me Daniel" I say getting up and hugging him. We stay there for what seemed like forever until-

"Are you guys done hugging? We need you at practice Daniel." Zach said.

"Oh yeah I'm coming" Daniel replies. We walked down stairs and he went to practice while I sat back on the couch. I played games on my phone until practice ended.

Skip to end of practice

"I'm bored!" I call out.

"Any games in mind?" Daniel asks.

"Truth or dare?" Zach adds.

"Umm" I hesitate " last time we played that I ended up in the closet with one of you guys"

"Did you ever find out who that was by the way?" Corbyn asks and I just shake my head no. "Okay then" he says.

"All I know is that it couldn't be Jack because I didn't feel curls, not Jonah because you know, he's my brother, and I have no clue if you would make corbyn do it because he has Christina. So all that could leave Daniel or Zach." I tell all of them.

"Who do you think it is?" Jonah asks.

"To be honest I have no clue" I reply

"You know what, lets just play!" Zach says.

A/N
I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda