Wet dreams. Chpt. 66

Kkkkkk

Daniel is daddy asf
Back to the story...

ZOEYS POV
"I'm going to a shoot!" I yell as I close the door. I have a gig today with a modeling company that, they said, should last all night. I didn't tell Daniel, the guys, or my brother, but it's a bikini shoot. I feel like if I told them, they wouldn't let me do it.

I approach the deserted beach following the path of light to sets of lights and cameras set up near the water. "Hey guys!" I yell waving my arms. I see a few people turn around, and may I say, those boys look fine as hell, but I have Dani so I don't look at any of them like that. But damn.

"Are you ready for hair and makeup?" My manager says as she walks out from behind them.

"Yup!" I say and run towards the trailer.

I get not a lot of makeup, but a tiny bikini. "What is this shoot for?" I ask.

"It's for a fashion company, the plus is you get to keep all the bikinis you model!" My manager says peppily. I nod and continued focus on the makeup that was being applied to my face.

As I walked out to model all this, I felt all of the male models staring at me. Like I already know I'm ugly so...

"Hey," on of them said to me, "I'm Ryan. I saw you from across the way and I think you really pretty, and I'd like to get to know you a little better..." he says to me.

"Oh, you seem really sweet, but I have a boyfriend!" I say.

"On um okay." He says and walks away.

We go through the rest of the shoot and all the guys are now staying away from me. Well, that's better than then trying me.

I get home with all of my new bathing suits in a bag, and my paycheck in hand. I unlock the door and hear Zach saying my name. I walk up the stairs and he is groaning, probably another 7 year old beating him in a video game or something. I walk into his room and see him asleep with his face bright red and sweat beating down his face. I realize what's happening: he's have a wet dream about me...

I get into my room and find Daniel wearing headphones still wide awake. I guess that's why he can't hear his best best friend having a wet dream about his girlfriend. He looks up and sees me. He gets out of bed and hugs me. "How was work?" He asks.

"It was fun!" I answer.

"What's in the bag?"

"Oh, just what I modeled, but that's not important..." I say and hide the bag behind me. He grabs it out of my hands and opens the bag to reveal a few sets of small, thin swimsuits.

"you wore this?" He says over-protectively.

"Don't worry, o told them about my sexy boyfriend, and they all stayed away..." I say and kiss his cheek. He turns and I'm guessing he finally heard Zachs loud. Moans. His face turns red. I'm not sure if it's from anger, or embarrassment. "He's still a kid, his hormones are raging, just leave it alone..." I say and Kiss Daniel again.

"Only this one time..." he says and kisses back.

A/N

IM YELLING

IM YELLING. MAMA HERRON AND REESE LIKED IT! AND YES IT IS MY ACCOUNT! SKNXJROCMDM

I HOPE YOU KEEP READING!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda