Captured chpt. 31

GRAYSONS POV
So, today Ethan and I will be taking Zoey. it has taken us long enough! We have been planing this all night. we already took into concideration on how her little boyfriend will try to fight back, but his fighing will be no use! he is skinny and scrawny! How is she still with him when she could be with me?!

ZOEYS POV
I feel safe. I know Daniel will protect me no matter what. I woke up in his arms as we were cuddling. I fell back asleep not wanting to wake up.

An hour later I woke up to someone's hand over my mouth dragging me out into a van. Oh no. Not again. This is a dream... right?

They toss me in the back and tie up my arms and legs. "You didn't think we would let you go! Did you?" They ask with an evil smile.

"What do you want with me!" I ask.

"Don't worry. We have your friends all safe in our chamber!"

"Let then go! Take me instead!"

"Nope! Not happening!"

"If you let them go... I will let you do anything... anything you want to me! Just let them go!"

"Anything I see?"

"Anything! Just don't hurt them! They didn't do anything to you!"

"Hear that, E? Anything we want!"

"Please, just let them go!"

"Your wish is my command! Now, to that anything part of the deal!" He said and

He pushed me backwards so I was laying down on the seat. He started to rub my clit over my leggings. Then, he stopped. "I will save that so I can do it infront of your brother and your boyfriend! Except the difference is we will be naked!" He said.

I sat back up not knowing if he was serious or not. I'm still a virgin!

DANIELS POV
I woke up to Zoey being dragged away from me. I ran as fast as I could to them, but it was no use. They were to fast! I told her I would protect her. The next thing I knew, everything went black.

I was brought to some sort o my warehouse. Jack, Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn were chained to the wall. They all looked lifeless.

"Daniel! Where is my sister! Is she ok? Where is she!" Jonah asks.

"Jonah, I tried. I tried so hard! I chased them! I couldn't get her back! Jonah, please believe me!" I said in tears.

"Daniel, I know you tried, but these people are dangerous. They will hurt her, and all of us!" He said.

Someone walked in and chained me to the wall next to Jonah. We were all scattered across so we couldn't reach each other. The person then put duck tape on all of our mouths. Then, darkness.

A/N
Yup! They were captured! Oh well! This isn't how I thought the book would go, but whatever!

I hope you guys keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda