Out! Chpt 38

ZOEYS POV
I can't take it anymore! Ethan really messed up this time! I've been in my room for about a week. I've been refusing to come out, or eat. The only times I have eaten was when Jonah would come in and give me some noodles.

DANIELS POV
I'm worried about Zoe. She have only let Jonah go into her room, and she have refused to come out. I miss her. I miss how she was before what Ethan did to her that broke her heart.

I knocked on her door and it was silent. I slowly opened the door and I saw her sleeping. She looks so peaceful! She is absolutely, positively gorgeous.

ZOEYS POV
I woke up to someone opening my door. I opened my eyes I saw Daniel standing there staring at me. "Hey Danny Boi, I missed you!" I said cheerier than usual.

"Zoey, we all really miss you. I really miss you!" He says to me.

"Your too sweet." I said patting the bed beside me signaling him to sit down. "How are you?"

"Zoe, we haven't talked for a week and you as me how am I? Well, I really just wanted to hear your voice! It always makes my day better."

"Daniel, you are too much, you know that right?" He didn't say anything, he just gave me a bear hug. We sat like that for a few minutes then the door opened.

"Oh uh... Zoe you feeling okay?" Jonah says.

"Im great now!" I say and look over at Daniel. He just gave me a smile still holding me in a hug.

"I guess I will leave you too alone!" Daniel says as he lets go of me and walks out the door closing it behind me.

"Jonah, I'm going to grab some water from the kitchen, do you want anything?" I say getting up for the first time in a week.

"No I'm okay, have fun!" He says. I walked down stairs and heard someone giggle. I kept walking and saw someone sitting on the couch talking to Daniel. Isn't she... no! It can't be... it's...

A/N
Heyyy! So yup Zoe has pretty much been depressed, but when Daniel came in to say hi, she felt better.

I hope you enjoy!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda