Notes! Chpt. 28

GRAYSON😈 (Dolan's) POV
This is fantastic! I know where she is, who her friends are, and her schedule. She has no clue who is coming for her!

ZOEYS POV
"Daniel, can we go to the gym earlier today?" I ask.

"Sure, what time?"

"Like now. If not we can go later!"

"Sure, let me get dressed first!" We both headed to our rooms to change. I put on leggings, a sports bra and a sweatshirt, but I will take that off at the gym.

I get to the door and see I'm the first there. "Daniel, hurry up!" I yelled.

"He's fixing his hair again!" Jack yelled back. I just laughed considering I just through my hair into a messy bun.

At the gym we practically did the same things from yesterday, but today was leg day... yay. I hate it because those creepy guys always stare at me when I'm doing workouts.

After we finished, we went home. As we walked into the house, no one was there, but there was a note on the counter. "Daniel! Come here! Read this!" I say handing him the note.

Dear Zoey,
How have you been? I know you miss me. I want to see my sweet angel again. Your brother can't fight for you this time! We are coming and I hope we can pick up where we left off!
-Dolans

"Daniel, they are coming for me! They know where the house is and they obviously took the guys!" At this point I was on the verge of tears. He engulfed me in a hug and I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we will figure this out, Zoe. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you."

@ZoeyAnn don't worry I'm on my way! @whydontwemusic 📸@seaveydanielLiked by seaveydaniel, ethandolan, and 21,395 othersUser293: ur so pretty!Seaveydaniel: I will protect you😉User201: stunning!Loganpaul: get it Daniel! @seaveydaniel User20294: y i...

📸@seaveydaniel
Liked by seaveydaniel, ethandolan, and 21,395 others
User293: ur so pretty!
Seaveydaniel: I will protect you😉
User201: stunning!
Loganpaul: get it Daniel! @seaveydaniel
User20294: y is Daniel her new private photographer! Like get friends!
User112: his comment tho
Thedolantwins: u better be😈😉

A/N
Very short chapter, but you know drama is coming up soon! Yeah, sorry if your also in love with the Dolans because they are the bad guys in this story!

I hope you enjoy!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda