Character Q&A. Pt 1

So, about a week ago, I posted a A/N saying how I wanted to do a character Q&A. I will make this into 2 parts so you guys still have 1 more day to ask questions!

~

Zoey & Daniel
Q:
Are you guys going to get married and have kids of your own?
A:
"Do you want to answer this one, babe?" Daniel asks Zoe.

"Maybe you do?" Zoey says and blushes.

"Um, yeah. We're planing on one day, if things go well, to start a family!" Daniel answers.

~

Zoey
Q:
(This was a very common question) Are you ready to have sex with Daniel.

A:
"Well... um, we are both religious, so we'd enjoy waiting till marriage..." she pauses, "but I don't think I can wait that long!"

~

Daniel
Q:
Do you mind Jonah as an overprotective brother?

A:
"Well, I completely get it. If my sister dated one of these hooligans, ooof, they'd be dead. Sometimes he's overreacts a tiny bit, like if Zoe and I are in the same bed, or cuddling... he puts up a fit."

~

Jonah

Q:
Do you like Daniel and Zoey together? And why?

A:
"Well, since we are always in the same house, I can monitor what they do. I can tell you for a fact that Zoe is still a virgin. Wait... what was the question?"

"Oh," Jonah continues, "Yeah, I like them together. If Daniel hurts her, I'll know quick, and beat him up hard."

A/N
Tell me if you guys enjoy this! I'm now starting to make He second book in this series, so I thought this would be a good idea if you had any questions about the plot!

To make a character question request, you must include:
•Which character/ characters the question is for
•The question

I hope you guys enjoyed this series!
Please vote, comment, and share this book!
Ilygsm!
-Manda♥️