Blushing? Chpt. 5

One week later

DANIELS POV
I want to finally tell Zoey that I was the one in there with her. In this past week we have gotten really close, even though she is great friends with all the boys, I feel like we have a special connection.

JACKS POV
In the past week Zoey has gotten really close with all of us. I see the way Daniel always looks at her and the way they subtlety flirt with each other.

JONAHS POV
I see the way Daniel looks at my baby sister and I know he is a good guy and all, but he is my best friend and she is my sister. He wouldn't hurt her, but knowing what my sister and my best friend could be doing behind closed doors is kinda disturbing.

ZOEYS POV
I've tried to give Daniel subtle hints that I'm into him but I don't know if he notices. Any time I'm around him I feel like I'm drowning in his gorgeous blue eyes that look like the ocean. When I stare into them I zone out and forget what is happening.

I just need to know one thing.... Who was in the closet with me last week?

Since I am a YouTuber, I need to shoot another video but I have no idea what to do. I go into the living room where all the guys are. "What should I do for a YouTube video?" I ask.

All I hear is a bunch of "I don't know" and I just decide to do a makeup tutorial. It was simple and took less than two hours to finish the shoot.

I set up all my camera equipment and lights and get ready to start my intro.

I never put my brother or the boys in my videos and I never talk about them because I don't want people only watching me for them, and not my content.

I finish my makeup and do my outro. As Im about to finish the entire video, I hear knocking on my door. "One sec I need to finish my video" I call out. A few seconds later I shout, "Come in!" Daniel walks in and I can't help but stare into his eyes.

I get lost In his eyes for what seemed like forever. I zoned out until Daniel was snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Zoey? Anyone in there?" He asks as I snap back to reality.

"Yeah sorry I was just ...umm... thinking." I tell him.

"I wanted to tell you something." Daniel states.

DANIELS POV
"I wanted to tell you something." I tell her as I notice she is staring into my eyes. I really like her. I can't tell her... not now.

"What did you need to tell me Daniel?" Zoey finally says.

"I umm..." I manage to stutter out. "I-I li-like yo...Yoo-hoo(it's a chocolate milk)" I say after I chickened out.

"I thought you hated chocolate, Daniel?" She says.

ZOEYS POV
"I umm... I- I like yo... Yoo-hoo." He tells me. I thought he was going to tell me he liked me because I really like him.

"I thought you hated chocolate, Daniel?" I manage to tell him.

"Umm well I... umm... I..." he stutters.

"Ok, I need to edit my video, Daniel. I will go down stairs when I'm done, okay?" I tell him.
"Ok, see you later" he says and smiles so I see his tooth gap.

After a ton of editing, I finished and was ready for bed, but the I remembered. I promised Daniel I would go down stairs. As I walk down stairs, I see all the boys still awake and on the couch playing video games. "Hey guys." I say while walking to them.

"Hey you kept your promise this time, Zoe!" Daniel says to me. The rest of the boys just look at us with puzzled expressions.

"I told him I would come down stairs when I was done editing you dirty minded, hormonal teenage boys. Well I'm going to bed now good night!"

"Good night!" I hear them all say in unison.

DANIELS POV
As she walked back upstairs I didn't realize I was blushing so hard that I literally looked like a tomato. "Ooooo Daniels got a crush!" Jack says.

"Pshhh, no I don't , shut up!" I tell him looking at the rest of the guys.

"If you don't why is your face a literal tomato right now?" Zach says.

"Yeah your cheeks are reder than Zach's" corbyn says causing all the guys to laugh hysterically.

"Hey! It is natural! I'm not actually blushing like Daniel!" Zach states.

"Guys I'm not blushing!" Daniel says.

"Really?" Jonah states. "Hey sis! Come down here a minute!" He yells so Zoey hears him.

ZOEYS POV
I went back up stairs and changed into some short- shorts and a crop top ready for bed. Then I hear my brother yell, " Hey sis! Come down here a minute!"

"Coming but I'm in pajamas so don't judge me!" I yell back.

JONAHS POV
As my sister comes down I see her in shorts and a crop top and I turn to Daniel and he turns reder than ever. "Okay, that's all I needed you for!" I tell her.

"Umm okay?" She says and walks back to her room.

"Well then. Daniel has a crush!" I say not to loud for Zoey to hear but loud enough for the rest of the guys to hear.

DANIELS POV
As she walked down stairs she looked gorgeous even when she wasn't trying. Not to mention she was is tight fitting clothes ... the guys bugged me about how they think I like her and how I was blushing.

"I'm going to bed. Night!" I tell them. I walk upstairs and see Zoey walk out of her room wearing the same thing as before.

ZOEYS POV
As I walk out of my room I see Daniel going to his. "Hey!" I tell him and he turns to face me looking up and down.

"Oh um... hey" he says scratching the back of his neck. I start to look down and see his little 'friend' is popping up.

I start to giggle at the sight. "I'm going to get water, so you need anything?" I ask him.

"No... I um I'm good!" He says still looking me up and down.

"Okay, good night!" I tell him as he enters his room and I go down stairs just giggling.

"What's so funny?" Jack asks.

"Oh, it's nothing!" I tell them.

"Well don't mind Daniel, he has a crush on you." Jonah tells me as he winks.

"That's funny. I'm me, he is him. He doesn't like me." I say.

"Well the boner you just gave him says otherwise." Corbyn says. We all start laughing at his remark.

I get my water and go back to my room. Before I feel asleep all I could think about was what Jonah said... "Well don't mind Daniel, he has a crush on you." That sentence rang in my head. Why would my brother tell me that one of his best friends has a crush on me?

A/N
I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda