Why? Chpt. 87

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday! Is was my grandmas 85th birthday, and I can't sneak out of family stuff all the time to write, and it was also one of my friends birthday parties! Sorry! I just didn't have anytime!

DANIELS POV
Zoey is curled up into a little ball on the side of my bed rug using for me to even touch her: physically and emotionally. She still feels bad for what happened between her and Aspen, I don't know if she's so mad she's about to explode, or she's so sad she's going to explode. I'll find out soon enough.

After a few minutes, Zoe starts to cry historically. Yup, she was the second option.

I slide over to hug her but she shoved me away, storms out of my room, and runs to hers. I'm slightly taken aback by her actions.

I slowly get off my my bed a walked to her room with the door shut in my face. I hear the door click meaning she locked the door. I slide my back down the door.

The only way thinking to calm her, I sing.

"I depend on you,
When you need you just call me,
I'll be there,
When you look over your shoulder,
I'll be there,
You don't ever have to worry,
cause I depend on you,
I depend on you..."

"Why do you even love me." I hear Zoey whisper from the other side of the door. "Aspen was right about me. I'm a Nothing."

"When you breathe,
Silent symphony,
When you blink,
You steal the sight from me,
When we kiss,
Endless symmetry,
You don't have to worry,
I depend on you,
I depend on you..."

"Dani, that doesn't answer my question. Dining doesn't fix everything!"

"You never noticed I wrote that about you?" I question. I hear the door unlock then opens which causes me to hit my head on the ground considering I was still leaning on it.

"Are you okay!" She asks and drops down next to me.

"I'm fine if your fine!" I say and sit up rubbing my head where it hit the wooden floor. "I love you so much." I state.

"I don't know why you'd like a fool like me, but I love you so much."

A/N
Would you guys consider this as along chapter?

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda