Truth or Dare pt. 2 Chpt. 8

ZACHS POV
"Okay, let's establish some rules. One, can't leak any numbers. Two, nothing about posting on any social media. Three, no explaining feelings words other like crushes. And four, Zoe can't find out who was in the closet with her." I said.

"Uggh" Zoey responded.

"Let's start!" I said clapping my hands together.

"Jack, truth or dare?" Zach says.

"Dare me!"

"I dare you to jump into the pool with all of your clothes on, I will let you take your shoes off!" I inform him.

"Again! That's what I had to do last time!" Jack whines.

ZOEYS POV
Shit. Why do I always wear white! Last time he had to do this he bear hugged me and you could see my bra! Dang, I always pick wrong days to wear white.

As jack jumped in, he swam back to the surface and got out. "Come here!" He screamed. He starting bolting to me. I tried to run away.
"Jack! I'm wearing white today!" I said still running .

"That's the point!" He said. He caught up to me and gave me a bear hug. He was more soaked than last time he did this. The white shirt became translucent revealing a a vibrant purple under my shirt. "Why do you look so good in every color?" Jack said to me.

"I think it's just the thought in your head that it's my bra, so you are conditioned to like it." I snap back.

"That's my baby sister you are looking at!" Jonah yells acting like and overprotective older brother. I go up to my room and change into a black oversized hoodie that I think was Jonahs, since he's my brother.

I walk down stairs and hear "wow, I've just found my lost hoodie!" Daniel says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was Jonahs." I tell him.

"No it's okay, you look better in it than I do"  he says.

Skip a few turns

"Daniel, truth or dare?" Corbyn asks.

"Dare." He responds.

"Cool. I dare you to do the grind on me challenge... on Zoe" corbyn tell him.

"Umm" Daniel and I say in unison.

"Daniel, just get it over with" I tell him.

"But I'm no good at it! They know I always just fall on my face." Daniel replied.

" Just do it!" I almost yell. Daniel nods and I lay on my back super stiff with my arms at my side and my eyes clenched shut.

I felt two hands next to my shoulders. Daniel comes down but falls. As he falls, his legs get tangled with mine and our noses pressed together. I open my eyes to stare into Daniels. His ocean eyes sending shivers through my body. Our lips centimeters apart. He smiles revealing his adorable tooth gap. He untangles himself from me and I sit up still in shock of what happened. "Sorry about that..." Daniel says to me.

"Don't worry, it was just a dare!" I tell him with a cheeky grin .

Skip a few turns... again

"Zoe, truth or dare?" Jonah asks me.

"Uh truth." I say

"Mom wants to know if you are still a virgin" Jonah says. I just burst out laughing at his truth. The guys just stare at me.

"To be honest, yep, I'm still a virgin" I tell the group of guys.

"Really?" Zach asks.

"Yep, waiting for love, you know. I don't want to be someone's side hoe" I tell them.

"I get it" Daniel says.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter! I need inspiration!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda