Edits. Chpt. 80

Guys, if net neutrality is going to effect this app/ website, I might have to delete it... I'm sorry...

DANIELS POV
A heard Aspen close the front door and I sighed in relief: my ex is out of my house now. I stand up and walk over to the kitchen where I see a smiley Zoe on her phone watching a video. "Whatcha looking at?" I asked her.

"Nothing!" she said really fast and flipped her phone over with out turning it off. I snatched her phone and ran to her room. "Stop!" she yelled chasing me. I look at her phone screen and see her looking at and liking a bunch of edits of all of us, the boys, and her.

I turned back and smiled. "This is so cute!" I sat referring to the edit of her from when she was little to how she is now.

"I was such an ugly child!" she says and grabs her phone back and turns it off right after she commented on it.

"Are you kidding me?! You looked so cute... but now you pretty hot!" I say as a whisper.

"I know I am" she says and flips her hair into my face. She starts to run back into the kitchen. I sigh and walk back into me and Jacks room.

"Hey, Seavey!" he says as I walk in.

"Whats going on, Avery?" I ask. I look at Jack and see he has faint hickeys starting to appear on his neck, I cringe.

"Whats wrong?" he asks and puts his hood that is attached to his hoodie on.

"Nothing, swear."

"If you say so. Oh, and by the way, I heard you in the hall with Zoe," I feel heat rising to my cheeks, "and your right, she was really pretty as a child." he says.

"Perv!" I say. We laugh together. After the laughter settled down, I say, "How's you and Aspen going?" mostly because I saw his hickeys becoming even darker than earlier.

I see Jacks cheeks turn slightly pink, "She's great." he says as if he's telling the truth.

"That's good." I say and sit down on my bed. "Just don't let her hurt you as much as she hurt me..."

A/N
I typed this entire thing on my laptop and I don't know how i feel about it...

So really, if net neutrality hits this app, I'm going to delete it, or not. I'll keep you guys posted for now...

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda