Future. Chpt. 90

I wanna be your end game (end game),
I wanna be you first string (first string),
I wanna be you,
End game,
End game...

ZOEYS POV
"Daniel, I want to talk..." I say to him. He lifts his head out of his phone and nods. I grab his hand and lead him to my room.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly.

"I just want to talk about the future. Tell me what you want, and your dreams."

"Wow, okay. Well for starters, I'm already planing on spending the rest of my life with you, but I'll propose once we're a bit older." I blush. "I want to have two kids. One boy, and then a girl. The boy would protect the girl, makes sure she never gets hurt and protects her from all these nasty boys in the world. I would teach him how to respect woman, how to rock climb and ride bikes. I'll take him to the gym with me. I'd shower my little princess in kisses and glitter knowing she'll be as gorgeous as you."

He continues, "I want to live in a very suburban area where there are parks and definitely near a beach because I know you and I both love to surf. The house will have four rooms. One for each kid, one for us, and one guest room. We'd have a big backyard and a big play set is the back for our children to play in all day."

"And for us," He says, "we'll always be happy. We'd have our date night once a month and the neighbors kid will babysit while we are gone. When the kids are at school, we'd do what ever we'd like," He winks,"if you know what I mean, and will love each other even more than how much we do now. I know it sounds impossible, but- but I know I want to marry you one day... I- just, Yeah." He scratches the back of his neck.

"I'm so glad I heard all of that, Dani. I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." We share a hug that feels everlasting- and we might have made out a bit, okay... a lot.

A/N
Yup. So yeah. I don't know what to say about this chapter...

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda