Movie night! Chpt. 16

DANIELS POV
I walk into Zoey's room for our movie night. I was in charge of bringing snacks and drinks while she was in charge of setting everything up.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Zoey asks me.

"You pick!" I reply

"Nope! I'm not picking! If you don't pick we aren't going to watch anything."

"Fine, what kind of movie should we watch?"

"Surprise me!" She says. After I pick out the movie, I lay next to her on her bed and press play. I hope that she will be scared so she will stay close to me.

Wait, she has a boyfriend... right? I mean who else should she have met earlier today? You know what, I guess they aren't serious, right? She would have told me, right?

ZOEYS POV
He picked a horror movie! I hate horror movies! "Daniel! I hate horror movies!" I say.

"Hey you told me to pick! And don't worry, I will be right here to protect you!" He tells me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as the movie starts.

A few jump scares and I jump too. I cuddle into Daniels chest wanting the movie to end.

"What's going on in here?" I pause the movie and turn to who was at the door. "What were you too doing?" Jonah asks.

"Don't worry Jonah, we were only watching a movie!" I tell him.

"Okay, no finny business! You hear me Daniel!" Jonah says.

"Sir, yes sir!" Daniel says. I laugh at his response. Jonah leaves to I turn the movie back on.

By the time the movie ends, both of us are passed out in my bed. I have my head buried in Daniels chest and he has his arms wrapped around my waist. I feel so safe in his arms.

A/N
Yo yo yo! Sorry for another short chapter! I posted two at once to make up for it!

I hope you continue reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda