What really happened? Chpt. 26

ZOEYS POV
Then, I woke up.

All the guys were surrounding me asking what happened. I sat up and turned to Jonah, "It was him. H- he did it again." I said.

"Who? Who is he!" Jack asks.

"Not him! But you know I will never let him come near you ever again! Right sis?" Jonah asks.

"Jonah, I don't know. He might try it again. He knows who we all are." I said. "I don't want you guys to get hurt."

"Who is this guys your talking about!" Zach says.

"I- I can't, not yet. I will tell you guys later." I say in a whisper.

"Don't worry baby sis, we are all here for you." Jonah says. They all leave the room leaving me with only my thoughts.

What if he come back? What if he tries to do it to me again? Would he hurt the guys? Will he hurt me again?

An hour later, I decide to get up. I looked so pale from the terror my dream put me in. I put on just an oversized swear shirt and shorts on not caring what the guys think. As I walk down the stairs, I hear the guys talking.

"Guys, she doesn't want me to tell you what happened!"

"We want to help her!"

"Wait until she is ready too tell you! This is a very sensitive topic for her to talk about! No one really knows besides me. Not even our parents." After I heard that, I walked to where they were on the couch and I sat down next to Jonah.

"Guys, I'm ready to tell you. When I was fifteen, two years ago, I was attempted to be kidnapped. I was sitting on a bench in the park when to people in black grabbed me and took me to a van. They were the Dolan twins. Jonah luckily was there. He ran following the car and busted the doors open using his baseball bat. He knocked them out and saved me. If you look closely, you can see scars on my wrists and ankles from ropes. Jonah saved me that day. That's why he is over protective of me and motivated me to start working out to get stronger." I confessed to them. They all engulfed me with a group hug.

"Zoe, i hope you know that we will always be here for you. Not only your brother but all of us too." Daniel says.

"I love you guys so much!" I said giving them all hugs. "Daniel, are we still on to go to the gym?"

"Um sure, let me just get dressed!" He answers.

"Me too!" I say. We both run upstairs to our rooms. I changed into a sports bra and sweat pants and walked down stairs.

"Woah baby sis, want to put a shorts on?" Jonah asks.

"Hm... nope!" I answer and wait at the door for Daniel. "What took you so long!" I ask him.

"He was fixing his hair!" I hear jack yell from upstairs. I just laugh and walk out the door.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the late post, I have family over!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda