Captured pt. 4 Chpt. 34

ZACHS POV
So, I have been giving the reasonability to free everyone. I really hope I don't screw this up! We could like actually die if I do. Great. This is fantastic. "Zach, stop stressing out. You got this! We all believe in you, and obviously so does Zoe. Trust me, you can do this!" Corbyn says trying to encourage me.

"Your right. I can do this, for Zoe!" I said. I used the keys given to me earlier by Ethan to unchain all of us. We were all freed, so Daniel went over to the steel bars over the window and tried to bend them.

"Jonah, pull one while I pull the other!" Daniel says in attempt to pull them far enough apart for us to squeeze through. We are all pretty thing guys, so it won't be to difficult.

After a few minuets is pulling, the two finally pulled it far enough apart for all of us to fit through one at a time.

We made our way out and called the cops. As they showed up we ran to their cars to explain everything. We even explained how Zoe was now on Long Island with Corbyns girlfriend Christina.

As fast as we could, we booked a flight for New York for the next flight. It left in three hours so we needed to hurry up. A cop drove us there in his car. He told us as soon as we got back to LA the LAPD needed to talk to Zoe and Ethan.

Our plane took off and we were headed to Long Island.

A/N
Short chapter! I know! They escaped Grayson!

I'm not going to tell you guys what happened with Zoe and Ethan in New York. The story will unfold and tell itself!

I hope you enjoy!
Please vote, comment and follow me!
Ilyg!
-Manda