The next day... Chpt. 57

ZOEYS POV
I woke up feeling amazing. All the memories from last nights flooded my mind. Wow. I am speechless.

I want to lay in bed all day because... I don't know. I'm just feeling very lazy today. Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yell. The door opens and Daniel is standing there.

"Hey..." He said to me.

"What's up?" I replied with a smile plastered on my face.

"Just wanted to see how you are."

"Why are you so sweet?" He moved from the doorway to my bed. I fooled over into his chest.

"How are you mine?"

"Because I'm yours." He hugged me tighter. We were cuddling on my bed until Corbyn and Jonah walked into my room.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Jonah said waving his arms.

"Dude, chill!" Corbyn said and patted Jonah on the back. Daniel and I sat up from our position, so now we are sitting next to each other and laughing.

"I'm watching you, Seavey." He says and walks out leaving Corbyn standing alone.

"Uh, sorry about him. He's the 'overprotective' type. Dot fuck this up, Seavey!" He walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him.

"That was a little weird..." I said.

"Only a little?"

A/N
I'm currently sitting on the floor in NYCC trying to produce a chapter for you guys. It's very short. Don't blame me.

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda