PMS. Pt. 2. Chpt. 64

ZOEYS POV
Ughhh. Where is Daniel! He said he'd be back soon! What is the definition of soon for him!

Ok, Zoe, you are probably overreacting.

No I'm not overreacting! For all I know he is hooking up with some other girl who is much, much prettier than me! I'm so ugly! I bet he doesn't even like me! I'm sure he hates my face!

Ok, Zoe, your gorgeous! Stop being so overreactive!

I'm right. I should be fine! I know my boyfriend, Daniel, would never cheat on me. He's the best!

"Woah, woah, woah! Baby, are you okay?" I look to Daniel wiping tears off my face that I didn't even know existed.

"I'm not good enough for you. Your too good to be true, babe!" I say looking into his eyes: forever drowning.

"Babygirl, listen to me." He holds the sides of my face with his bare hands. "Your the best thing that have ever happened to me. Your the light of my entire life! I really, really, really, really like you. I- I'm in love with you Zoey." He looks me in the eyes.

"I think I'm in love with you, too, Daniel." I say in a whisper. He leans me back into the bed and attaches his lips to mine slowly, wanting to savor every moment. I wrap my arm around the back of his neck to pull him closer.

I can feel that this kiss is different than all of our lips others. This one is filled with love and passion: this is what love feels like.

Our eyes flutter open as we pull away, still wanting more. "I'm in love with you, Zoey Ann Marais." He states.

"I'm in love with you, Daniel James Seavey." I exclaim. He lays down next to me in my bed. "Did you pick up my stuff?"

"Oh, yeah, it's in the bad next to the bed. Love you!" He says and closes his eyes pulling me close to him. I nuzzle my head into his chest and slowly fall asleep.

A/N
This was fun to write!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda