Love...? Chpt. 58

ZOEYS POV
I can't help falling in love with you...

DANIELS POV
I can't help falling in love with you...

CORBYNS POV
so right now I'm on a FaceTime call with Christina. I say to her "so I think Zoe and Daniel are in love with each other, but besides that, nothing is really going on over here! How are you?" She stares at me blank for a second.

"Did you say Daniel and Zoe are on love with each other!" She says excitedly.

"I think so, I mean Zoe always talks about him and Daniel always talks about her. It just makes sense. They also went on a date last night so you know."

"They went on a date too!"

"Your so pretty..." I say. She blushes.

"I want to kiss you right now, Bean. Don't do that to me!" She pouts.

"Aw baby..." her dog , Tucker, jumps onto her bed. "Tucker!" I yell.

ZOEYS POV
I know you've been hurt before, but you don't have to run from me I'm on your side...

DANIELS POV
Free fall inside your heart. Feel every single part...

A/N
My posting schedule is wack right now! When I finish this chapter, I'm going to write my other one for my other book, then do my homework.

I'm sorry for my lack of posting. School has me a wreck! I'm trying so hard, guys!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda