She's back...Chpt. 79

Backstreets back,
Alright!
Or
We can't,
We can't back down

ZOEYS POV
Daniel and I were sitting on the couch with the rest of the guys. We hear a knock on the door and Jack says, "That's for me!" And jumps off of the couch.

We all shrug and watch who's there. Jack opens the door to reveal a very [fake] smiley Aspen.

Yes, the Aspen that dated Daniel before we dated. Yes, the Aspen That was a horrible girlfriend to Daniel. Yes, the Aspen That cheated on Daniel. Yes, the Aspen who's a complete utter bitch to me.

Daniel whips his head back to the tv and straightens up on the couch. I hop off of his lap and walk over to the door. "It's been so long!" I say in my fakest voice.

"O-M-G Cloe... right?"

"You were close enough!" I give her a hug. "How've you been!" I ask in the same high pitched fake voice as before.

"Oh- My- gawd I've been so great! What about you!" She says exaggerating every word.

"Amazing!"

"Let's go now..." Jack says and grabs her hand. She squeals and runs with him to his room.

I strutted back to the couch and flipped my hair.  "That was amazing!" Corbyn says finally letting all of his laughter go as well as the others.

"I never thought I'd see her again." Daniel said blankly.

"Well at least you upgraded!" I say and sit back down on his lap. He kisses my left cheek and cuddles into me.

"I sure did..." he whispers.

"Like Jesus, at least I can remember your birthday!"

"She forgot that too?" He asks.

"Yeah, the gift she gave you was really from me, but you know, the smile of gave you was totally worth it!" I say and Daniel blushes.

A/N
Late post today, sorry!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda