Bored pt2 Chpt. 51

DANIELS POV
Really. We are really bored. We have nothing to do. I know what your going to say. We are all teenagers and don't know what to do! It's true!

"Guys! Really, we need to do something!" I yell.

"What do you want to do?" Zoey asks me.

"I don't know! What do you guys want to do!"

"Truth or dare!" Jack yells.

"Ugh fine!" Zoe says.

You know how it goes. Jack ends up jumping into the pool, then hugs Zoe while soaked, now she runs upstairs because she chose to wear a white shirt again. Ugh why are we so boring!

"Daniel, I dare you to replicate what you and Zoe did the first time we played this!" Corbyn says. Remember how we ended up playing seven minutes in heaven? Well you know, that happens. It was fun!

"Okay guys," Zach whispers after Jonah went out of the room to go the bathroom, "can we prank Jonah?"

"Sure!" Zoey says.

"Okay, you too," he point to Zoe and I, " go to her room and make it seem like your having sex, trust me, it will be funny!"

"Only of you record Jonahs reaction!"

"Deal!" We run up to her room laughing. We walk into her room and shut the door. We make fake moaning noises. We may or may not have really made out... but that's irrelevant!

We shook the bed a bit, "Bebe, I- I'm gonna" I say.

"Do it babe!" She yells. We both make a orgasm sound and try to keep each other from laughing our heads off.

"Get off my sister!" Jonah yells as he storms into her room. We both started laughing so hard. "You little bitches!" He walks out.

I pick up Zoe by her lags and she wraps them around my waist. We may or may not be making out... "maybe a different day, babe." She says as she gets out of my arms.

"Why not!" I groan.

"I'm not ready just yet!" She winks and runs off. Zoey Ann Marais stole my heart.

ZOEYS POV
I'm not ready to do it with him yet! I am a virgin and not ready to give that up. Before I ran off, I saw Daniel blushing. Daniel James Seavey stole my heart.

A/N
I don't know what to say.

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote, comment, and follow me on Instagram (@whydontwe.xd)!
Ilyg!
-Manda