Found out. Chpt. 86

There's,
Always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wanna make it move,
It's always gonna be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you just gotta lose...

JONAHS POV
The fans found out about them. Now they're frantically trying to figure out how.

"How did the fans even know I was here!" Aspen yells.

"I- I don't know! Did you post anything? Did you send anyone anything!" Jack asks.

"I have no clue how they found out we're hooking up! How!" She yells.

"I'm going to go take a breather, I'll be back soon." Jack sighs and leaves the door closin it behind him.

'I know how they found out' I say to myself. It was when Corbyn and I were doing a Younow. Jack and Aspen flashed up in the back for not even a second, then Corbyn and I denied that it was Aspen, and said that is was Zoe. The fans didn't believe it because they knew Zoe goes to the gym with Daniel every day at that time.

"What's wrong?" My Little Sister Zoe asks as she walks down the stairs.

"Did you tell them!" Aspen yells angrily and runs towards Zoe balling up her hands into fists.

"Tell then what?" Zoe asks and backs up eventually hitting the wall. 

"You know what I'm talking about you little bitch! You and your slut self probably tatted me out!" Aspen yells pining Zoe to the wall.

I see Zoe's eyes start to tear. "Get off my sister!" I yell and pry Aspen off of Zoe who falls into my arms.

"She's going to hurt me, I don't want someone to do what they did to me ever again." Zoey says reminding me of what happened in Minnesota.

"They won't hurt you, sis, you've always got me. I swear." I whisper stroking her hair to calm her down.

Daniel walks down the stairs and sees Zoey's panicked state. "Let me?" Daniel asks and stretch's his arms out to hold her. I just nod and place her into his grip, he then walks upstairs.

I turn to face Aspen and I say, "Now get out of my house!"

Jack then opens the front door, "what's going on here?" He asks. 

"Your fuck buddy just skrewed my sister over! Calling her a 'bitch' and a 'slut'. You should be ashamed of yourself!" I yell the last part towards Aspen.

"Baby, don't believe him. He's only trying to drag us apart..." Aspen says seductively and walks over to Jack bitting her lip.

"Why should I believe you?" Jack says with a blank face looking at Aspen. "You've only ever hurt all of us. Why would I think that this would be a good idea? Now get out of my house and don't come back: ever!" Jack yells shoving her out the door. 

A/N
Did I trick you guys in the begging? Did you think the Limelights knew about Zoe and Daniel? Hah.

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda