Chapter 104

I have no clue why y'all like this book so much!

JONAHS POV
"I'm going out!" I yell as I exit trough the front door.

"Bye!" I hear someone yell as I lock the door before hopping in my uber that's calmly parked in front of our house.

"Corner of Vine Street." I tell my driver. He just nods his head and drives off to the location.

The entire ride I'm answering fans dms and liking a bunch of tweets. "Where here!" The Uber driver says.

"Thank you!" I say and hand him his money and a tip. "Have a nice day!"

I throw my hood up and put my sunglasses on while my head is down to make sure no one will recognize me while I'm walking up to the apartment.

"Hey sissy!" I yell as I walk through the door with the spare key Zoey gave me. "Wow, I see you decorated the place!"

"Yeah, Yazmeen pretty much did all the work, you like it?" She asks.

"It looks fantastic! I didn't know Yazmeen was so good at interior design!"

"Me neither!" Zoey finally walks into the living room wearing the usual, sweatpants and a baggy sweater that's really my old sweatshirt from high school.

"What's been up with you lately?" I ask.

"I've been doing some online college stuff. It's not like my body can pay for my life now... wait... I didn't mean it like that... let me rephrase. It's not like I can model anymore, have you seen me now?" 

I laugh, "You're still in shape... kinda... you just have to start hitting the gym again!"

"Last time I went to the gym I was with... him, so I don't really want to go back there!" She yells.

"Or..." I say exaggerating the short word, "you could get into killer shape to rub it into his face and be like 'ha fuck you bitch I'm better then ever!' Instead of being 'oh hi I'm homeless.' Because that's really what you're giving off."

"Seriously!?" Zoey says and looks down at her outfit. "Ugh I've worn the same shit for the past like I don't even know how long now! Jonah, I hate when you're right."

"Yes!" I yell, "I'm finally right for once in my life!" I jump up at start dancing around.

"Shut up. Now why are you even here?"

"Can I not just stop by to see my lovely sister?"

"No, you can't."

"Okay good, because that's not why I'm here. So... Dani-"

"Don't say that fucking name in my home!" She yells before I can even finish.

"Oh my lord, okay. Well in that case, Yazmeen wants you to come over to swim because all the guys are finally starting to annoy her."

"Uh... well I'm currently... bleeding if yanno what I mean, yanno what I mean."

"Why. Why did you have to tell me that?"

"Well, why don't we just leave it at that?" Zoey asks.

"Agreed. Okay, can I leave now?"

"Yes, bye hoe!" She yells as I walk out the door.

ZOEYS POV
Ugh. Maybe I should start hitting the gym again. I could really use it, all this ice cream is starting to hold up at my core... like all of the ice cream... and cookies... and cupcakes... also normal cake...

Okay yeah, I definitely need to start working out again.

A/N
Fun fact: I started writing this chapter in March and finally finished it in late June!

I know I haven't been posting... at all... for three months, but now that it's Summer and finals are over, I want to get back into the swing of things. Writing gives me a little escape from my friends and life all together, so maybe this will be good for me to start writing again.

I mainly want to start writing again because my main hoe Meenie21 wanted me to all year and I always had an excuse, but now there are no more, time to update for you, Yaz!

I hope you guys keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda