The date! Chpt. 54

ZOEYS POV
"Where are we going, Daniel?" I ask him. He was driving somewhere while I was in the passengers seat.

"That's a secret!" He responds. "Your going to love it! Trust me!"

"Should I trust you?"

"Why wouldn't you?"

"Because you aren't telling me where we are going!"

"That would ruin the surprise!"

"Fine!" I sit back in my chair in defeat. A few minutes later, we pull up to the park. Fuck. I love the park. How did he know?

"We're here!" He says. He unlocks the car and runs around the side to open the door for me.

"What a gentleman!" I say and take his hand after he closes the car door. "So, what are we doing here?" I ask.

"Let's go!" He says and grabs my hand. He starts running. I followed close behind him. He leads us to the swings and we sit down. The reason I love the park is because I feel like a kid again.

We were just talking and laughing. After about forty five minuets, he grabs my hand again and we start running up a hill without saying a word.

We get up the hill and the sun starts to set. "Daniel, it's gorgeous!" I say to him.

"Really, I think I have the best view." He says staring into my eyes. I start to blush. He puts him arms around my waist and just hugs me.

I think I'm falling in love with Daniel James Seavey...

A/N
Does Wattpad hate me or something? Everything I type is auto bold so I need to go back and select everything to make it not bold!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote, comment, and follow me on Instagram!
Ilyg!
-Manda