Captured pt. 5 Chpt. 35

CORBYNS POV
We landed in New York and I am so excited I get to see Christina! We didn't plan on seeing each other for another week! We saw her waiting where she usually does. I ran to her and she jumped into my arms. "I missed you so much!" We say in unison.

"Sorry to break this up, but can we go back to your house?" Jack asks.

"Yeah sure! I already got you guys train tickets, so let's bounce!" Christina says.

The entire train ride, Christina and I were catching up on everything we missed in each other's lives.

We made it to her house and I walked to her room and saw Zoe. "Zoey! Are you okay? What happened? Guys she's in here!" I yell.

"Well hey bean! In doing perfect!" She says and looks over at Ethan and blushes.

"Okay then!" The rest of the guys walked in my swarmed her with a group hug.

"Baby sister!" I heard Jonah say.

"What's wrong!"

"What happened?"

"Are you okay?" Were all things I heard them say.

"Guys I'm fantastic!" Zoey says. "Bean, go spend time with your girlfriend mama fucking chickee, why are you still here!"

"Thanks! Christina! I love you so much! I missed you! I love you so much!" I said showering her in kisses.

"Bean, don't get to attached, you have to leave tomorrow to go back to LA!" Christina says.

"I just love you so much!"

"I love you more!"

"Impossible!"

"Ethan, why can't we be that cute?" Zoey says pointing to Christina and I.

"I don't know what your talking about" Ethan says and kisses Zoe's cheek.

JONAHS POV
Wait, what the hell? When did Zoe and Ethan start dating? She didn't even tell me! I do approve of him, so it's fine, but really? At least text me!

ZOEYS POV
I really do like Ethan! He is so nice and and also really hot! It worked out that we are both seventeen, so in a happy girl! I think I love him, but I know it's to soon.

ZACHS POV
Woah, Zoey got a man? She is like an older sister to me, and she didn't even tell me about this! I guess maybe because she wouldn't want me to tell the guys!

JACKS POV
Crap. I wanted to ask her out! She found a guy already? They only spent like one day together! She is so perfect, I see why he would want to date her so soon!

DANIELS POV
I don't know how I feel about this. She is my best friend, but I really like her! She could have at least told me she started dating someone! I thought she told me everything! She is just so perfect!

CHRISTINAS POV
Yeah, I don't really think that relationship with Zoey and Ethan is going to last. He doesn't look at her like Corbyn looks at me, or even how Daniel and Jack look at her! I give it two months tops! She is going to be heart broken for sure! She got done nice arm candy! But I do still love my little bean!

A/N
Am I a monster? Yes. So, story is going to get weird I guess!

I just started a new book called 'Little Paul' it's another WDW fanfic! I legit started it earlier today so there are not a lot of chapter so far!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda