Breakups. Chpt. 42

Important A/N at the end! Please read it all!

ZOEYS POV
Daniel is a complete wreck after seeing Aspen cheat on him. I feel really bad, but not that bad because she was such a fake bitch, but also really bad because it was on his birthday.

"Daniel, please open your door, we are worried... I'm worried! Please just let me in." I sat through the door. He won't even let Jack in, and it's also his room!

"Zoe, I don't know what to do!" He says not opening the door.

"Let me in Daniel." I say and a calm voice. He comes over the the door and lets me in. As I walk in the closes and locks the door behind me. "Talk to me."

"I can't!" He says as he breaks down. I hug him and he is now sobbing into my shoulder while I am patting his back.

"Daniel, I am so sorry for what she did to you. It only proves she isn't worth your tears. You didn't do anything wrong."

"It just hurts so much!"

"Shh just go take a shower and I will bring you some watermelon, okay?"

"Okay." He says and walks to his bathroom. I walk down stairs and the guys start bombarding me with questions.

"Is he okay?"

"What happened?"

"What's wrong?"

"Will he be okay?"

"Can I get to my room now?"

"He will be okay, he just needs time. He will tell you what happened when he is ready. He will be okay. And noodles, give him time." I say and walk to the kitchen to grab some watermelon and head back up to his room.

"Don't have to much fun up there!" Jonah yells.

"Don't worry, I will!" I yell back playfully. I sit on his bed and throw out all the tissues that were lying around. I really hope these were used for his nose and not, you know.

A few more minutes pass and he gets out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. "Don't look!" He says jokingly.

"If I really wanted too, I would!" I says with a wink. I cover my eyes with my hands.

"What's that supposed to mean?" A few seconds later, he says "you can uncover your eyes now!" I open my eyes and see him standing there shirtless.

"Daniel! Your naked!" I yell so everyone in the house could hear me. I then hear footsteps rushing towards us.

"Hey, hey, hey! No being naked Daniel! She is still a child!" Jonah says as he bursts into the room. Daniel throws his hands over his head.

"Don't worry, no funny business going on in here, dad!" I say with a wink.

"Don't get any ideas!" Jonah says pointing at Daniel and leaving the room.

"That was akward!" Daniel says and flops down on the bed next to me

A/N
I don't know what this chapter was!

Some people want me to do a get to know me, so if you want, comment questions for me to answer!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda