Hickey! Chpt. 49

ZOEYS POV
I woke up on the couch in Daniels arms. The memories from last night rushed into my brain. I am just so amused by his face. Weird? Yeah! But he is sexy as hell.

His eyes fluttered open. "Good morning, babe." He said in his morning voice. He kissed my forehead.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" I say with a huge smile in my face. We heard someone clear their throat behind us. "Good morning, Jonah!" I say still staring at Daniel.

"Okay, well, in not Jonah, in kinda the opposite!" I turned around and saw Zach.

"Oh. Hey baby Zach!"

"Hi mom! Hi Dad!"

"Nope, we aren't your parents!"

He then ran around us screaming "goals!" We just laughed and continued staring into each others eyes.

"Let's go make breakfast!" I say. I grab his hand and try to get him up.

"No! Five more minutes! You keep me warm!" He wines.

"Well, if you want he to keep you warm, then you need to come with me!"

"Fine!" He gets up and follows me to the kitchen. I start making eggs and pancakes. Daniel wraps his arms around my waist as I'm cooking. "Your so cute." He whispers in my ear.

"I know!" I say and turn around to face him. I give him a peck on his nose and then continue to cook. He starts kissing my neck. "Dude, stop that!" I start laughing.

"Okay!" He says after a minute. I get out of his grasp and see he left a hickey in the middle of my neck.

"Daniel, Jonah is going to murder you!" I whisper yell.

"Darn." He says sarcastically. I just laugh it off and hope he doesn't notice it.

I finish making breakfast, and everyone comes downstairs. "Zoe, what's on you ne-" I slap my hand over Zach's mouth before he could finish his last word.

"I don't know what your talking about." I sat glaring at him.

"Yeah, Zoe, what is that?" Jonah asks. Oh no. Jonah is an overprotective brother.

"It's a um-"

"Oh my god Zoe! Please say that this is a prank like the one you pulled our first week here!"

"Um... I- it's a um..."

"It better be from Daniel and not some creep on the street!"

"Yeah, it was me..." Daniel says nervous for his life. Jonah steps closer to him.

"Hurt her, I hurt your face. You hear me?"

"Yes sir!" Daniel replies and salutes Jonah.

"Let's do something fun today!" I yell. "When was the last time we all did something together?"

"I don't know." Jack says.

"Let's do something, and it better be fun!" Zach yells and jumps around.

@ZoeyAnn I swear it's nothing😂😂Liked by jonahmarais, imzachherron, and 927,827 others User35: woah she prettyUser938: what wrong with her face?Seaveydaniel: gorgeous User11: ^

Liked by jonahmarais, imzachherron, and 927,827 others
User35: woah she pretty
User938: what wrong with her face?
Seaveydaniel: gorgeous
User11: ^

A/N
This chapter might be crap, but all least it's... um... yeah I don't know. I know it's not a good chapter!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda