Hell Day 1: Welcome to Hell

©2014

WARNING: THE STORY WAS WRITTEN WAY BACK WHEN THE AUTHOR IS STILL A LITTLE LAD SO DO EXPECT A LOT OF TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND WRONG GRAMMAR. FURTHER MORE DO NOT EXPECT A LOT FROM THIS STORY, COMPLAINANTS ON SAID ERRORS SHOULD NOT READ THE STORY TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND ARGUMENTS. I ALREADY WARNED YOU SO DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT THIS TO YOU TWICE, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING STORY WITH TYPOS. THE STORY WILL BE EDITED AS SOON AS THE AUTHOR WILL DO SO (I'm quite inactive here so I think it'll take me forever. lol).

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND HAPPY READING~ ^^

xx. IdiotWriter-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

Gangsters, Mafias, Goons, Drug lords, Kick outs, Black Sheeps, Bicthes, BI, Demons, Addicts, Rebels, Monsters, Assassins, Badass,and Killers..

Hidden Secrets and Mysterious Pasts..

That describes Trinnity High. I thought my life will just be plain, not until my stepmother transferred me to this school. I hope that I'll graduate here alive...

Hell Day 1: Welcome to Hell

Kaicere's POV

I'm now riding in my brother's yellow Lamborghini Hamann. He will throw me away in hell, Pssh.

After several minutes, we arrive at last. I immediately get off his car and grab my things.

He's just looking at me with a smirk. I hate that smirk, seriously. I gave him a bored look, what's wrong with him.

"Oh I'll miss my devil little sister!" and then he hug me. He's so gay...

"Lucky for you, you'll be in Heaven and I'll be in this fucking hell." he just smiled at me like an idiot then pats my head.

"I'm very lucky indeed. I'll just give you some souvenirs." and that irritating smile formed again in his lips.

"Yaah, Nendoriods and mangas will do." I forgot to tell you, he'll be in MY heaven apparently it's my favourite place, no other than the land of the rising sun, JAPAN.

"As you wish devil. Well, I'll be leaving. I'll just visit you here as soon as I come back, Take care of yourself!" Then he bid farewell then left. Haist, good luck to me here.

I grab my things and fuck this shit, my things are quite heavy- I mean very heavy. I think I'll break my backbone. My goodness. Wala man lang tumulong sakin.

I started walking in the hallway through the office of the principal with my suitcase, clothes bag and a big Jansport on my back. I look like a teenager that runs away from our house. Well that bitchy stepmother of mine dumped me to this hell. Maybe I should give her a punch as a sign of thank you. Geez, I hate her!

As I walk on the hallway bitches all over talks about the new student apparently referring to me. I just ignore them; I don't give a fuck to those bitches. They're just a waste of time.

And after 10000 Century, I finally saw the darn office of the principal.

I entered the office without even knocking at the door. Am I rude? Well who the hell cares. No one can ever stop me; I can do whatever I want.

A tall woman greeted me with a smile. Is she the principal? She doesn't look like. She's so young I think she's only 25? I guess so...

"Are you Kaicere Zoe Moire?" she asked with a smile. I just nod as my answer. It's so boring in here.

"So what brought you to enrol in the middle of the 1st semester here in Trinnity High?" she always has that irritating smile. Nakakasuka.

"It's just that my fucking shitty bitch stepmother dumped me to this damn school." she smiled again.

"What a very sweet endearment to your stepmom." Seriously, note sarcasm to that. Nakuha niya pa talagang magjoke. How nice.

"Oh by the way here's your uniform and this is your card to your room." she handed me my uniform and a leather wallet with the card on it.

I went outside not even saying goodbye to her. I know I'm rude but who the hell cares. We're not even close. Not even an inch.

I walked faster because it's getting dark and creepy here. The girls dorm is very big and it looks like a hotel from a far. I did not expect that this school will be this glamorous. Not bad at all.

I check my room number, #208 it's on the 3rd floor. I immediately went to the 3rd floor to take some rest and I thought I'd be alone in my room but apparently I have some accompany.

"Hi! You're Kaicere right? And you're my new roommate?" Darn. This girl is very loud. As what I did earlier I just nod as my answer. I'm just saving my energy.

"By the way I'm Exile Zeire Medley. Nice to meet you Kaicere!" Oh God. Is she drinking 10 bottles of energy drink every day? She's so hyper. Not the typical company I like.

I went straight to my bed and fix my things up, I still have a lot of things to work at. When I finally finished fixing my things up, I throw myself in my bed, I can rest now. My back totally hurts like hell.

"Kaicere don't sleep yet! Here I brought you your dinner." she places the foods on the table. I grab the spoon and fork. She brought lasagna, pasta, shrimp sushi, and a bottle of coke. It's a lot for my dinner but I can finish it up. Sabagay gutom ako.

"Thank you?" she waited for me to say that word, but I'm not called as Bad-ass Bitch for nothing. I don't do nice things. I raised my eyebrow at her and said.

"Sorry but that word is not in my vocabulary." She smiled and she started laughing. Did I even say a joke?

"You're funny Kaicere."

Seriously? What the fuck did I say? I'm not even a clown or a joker. This girl has some mental problems. Saan ba ang pinakamalapit na mental dito?

I just stare at her with a bored look. I don't have time for stupid discussions.

"Principal Tracy said that you'll be our new classmate. Well it sounds fun! Ok I'll go to sleep now. Just put the plates on the sink. Goodnight!" then she throws herself in bed, finally she shut up. Peace at last.

After 10 minutes, I've finally finish eating. As what Exile said a while ago, I put the plates on the sink and do all my rituals before sleeping.

Sigh. Maybe this school is not that bad at all, I think? Well Goodnight.

つづく

------------------------------------------

Kaicere is pronounce as Kei-ci-rie