Hell Day 38: I'm back

Ngayon lang talaga ako nakapag-ud ng todo kase may generator na sa school. Hanggang ngayon kase wala pang kuryente kaya sorry dahil matagal akong di nakapad-UD

- * * * * * * -

Kaicere's POV

Yey I'm back~!!!

I missed my bed~!!

I went straight to the boy's dorm and I saw Exile at the corridor.

She has a bandage on her cheek and the other one is swolled..

"Kaicere~!! I've miss you so much!! ^3^" she hug me soo tight..God, I can't breath..

"What happened to you?" After she hugged me, I pointed at her cheeks and asked her.

"A-Ah...Nothing..I just bump into something...ha..ha." I raised my brow. She's totally telling a lie.

"Tell me the truth or I'll add another bruise to your body..." with my serious tone I said..

"U-Uhm...It's about breaking a rule to the Mafia.." Mafia? Assasin's Mafia?

"Did Ciell did that to you?" She hesistated to tell the truth but I got that piercing eyes that made her nod..

I stormed to my room, and I saw Ciell topless and his hair is wet, kakatapos pa lng niyang maligo.. God, his abs...I c-can't consentrate..

"So you're back.." he uttered. I sat on my/his bed and cross my arms..

"You're remorseless.." I can't imagine that he did it to Exile, Oh I totally forgot..He's a Mafia boss, He can do whatever he want..He even tried to kill me on my first day..

He just raise his brow, like he didn't know what I'm talking about..

"Exile..." I think he can understand now what I am talking about.

He sat on the chair beside the bed , he faced me and he's still topless.. *__________*

"She's lucky, that's what she only got and I didn't kill her.." he got that irritating smirk. I tighten my fist, How can he do it to his own allience?! He's one hell of a Ruthless Devil Mafia Boss..

I stand up, I'll just go somewhere at baka mapatay ko na 'to..I'm just controlling my temper..

Before I could step an inch, he pull my hand and hug me tight..

God, I could feel his hot body, Damn he's topless!

I didn't know what poisonous gas Ciell smelled that he's hugging me tight but damn! I like it went I'm on his arms...its so...comfortable..

I think 2 minutes has past but he's still hugging me.. I raised my head to see his face..

"Ciell..." He stared at me and lower his head..

"I miss you so bad, Kaicere..." His kissed me gently, hard.. I'm being addicted to his kisses. He's hand caressed the back of my head and push me closer to him.He wants more... And before I knew I've respond to his kisses..

*    *    *    *    *

After One Day....

"Pres! The principal wants you to sign this!!" Six came to my table and put the file of papers on my table..

Haist... Back to my busy life again. I forgot to tell you, I got a leg brace again, It totally missed me.. But I can walk normal with my leg brace now..

I read the papers before signing it..Baka death threats pala 'to then I signed it at at ako pa ata ang aakusahang gumawa 'non.

After signing all the papers I'll take a rest..Sumandal ako sa swivel chair ko and closed my eyes...

"I miss you so bad, Kaicere.."

He kissed me again..Its the 3rd time..And I can't believe that he missed me...Why would he? Were not even close..Well somehow yes..

By the way Chirstmas is coming, and the school decided that we'll celebrate our Christmas Week at Loke's resort..Rich Kid again.He totally own that resort, Its even one of the most visited resort by tourists, so that means his resort is wonderful..

*Yawn* I'm sleepy.. Goodbye for now..

 つづく

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Kyaaah~ Kakakilig naman ang Kaiciell(Keichel) loveteam!! <3<3

Sinong mga Kaiciel jan? Comment na kayo~!!! :D