Hell Day 9: Bloody Party

Kaicere's POV

ACQUAINTANCE PARTY

Our Acquaintance party will be held later. Didn't feel any excitement in my body. But I hope the party will be a success if not, I'm dead meat. Really dead meat.

"Kyaaaaaaah~! I'm so excited!!!" with a highly pitched voice she shouted. Well, I'm not. My normal life was ruined because of preparing this freaking Party.

"Don't be too grumpy tonight! You're such a party poop-er!" I rolled my eyes at her. The hell I care.

She's wearing an elegant white satin dress that's just above her knee length. While mine is black mini dress inspire by myself matched with a silver killer heels. She curled her hair and I did the same. We apply our make-up, mine was light then put a red lipstick. We use black and white motif for the design in the Starry Night themed Acquaintance Party.

"Let's go!" Ughh, This girl is totally excited.

We went to the Greenfield and this psychopath girl beside me is acting like an ignorant. Parang ngayon palang nakapunta sa party.

"Wooow~!!! You totally made it wonderful tonight!!! Kyaaah~" then she went to the dance floor.

Face palm. Gahd she's totally insane. I looked around the place. Great job Kaicere. The Emcee is ready and they're just waiting for the go sign from me.

The party started and everything went as planned. The place was beyond my expectations. I under estimated the designer. Good job for them. Everything went smooth, no troubles, no problems...

I was about to leave the venue when someone pulled me in my hand. Sino namang bwisit na epal ito?

"Where do you think you're going Pres?" Wow. Now he's using his position. For your information Loke, you're just a Vice President for crying out loud.

"Somewhere far from this glamorous, enchanting, dreamy party." his grip tightened. What's with him? Bati ba naman ang pag-alis ko sa venue pipigilan niya. How nice, really.

"And why are you leaving?" I raised my eyebrow. He's really starting to piss me off again.

"Because I'm not use to these things. For short, I hate parties." his grip tightens and tightens. Seriously he has some issues. Dinamay pa ako.

"Not enough reasons to leave this place." Ugh! Damn this guy! He's getting into my nerves. How irritating. Ang kulit ng lahi nito.

"Will you just get off my way?" he's totally irritating the hell out of me! He's almost reaching my temper! Darn Loke.