Hell Day 26: Yui Mendez

Nakakabanas talaga kagabi at naipit pa yung daliri ko sa pinto ng CR.. -____- Ayan tuloy hirap akong magtype namanhid kase tas nagkasugat pa..

But anyway, I'll just indure the pain for all my readers..

Enjoy~! :D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kaicere's POV

"Long time no see, Kaicere..."

The Bitch is here...

Haven't seen this fake bitch for a while...

"Haven't seen you for a while, Yui.." then I flashed my sweetest smile then hugged her..Oh how I love to crash her body!

"Oh, I miss you so much sweetheart.." she play some strands of my hair..I feel a hard grip from her. Feeling ko matatanggal na ang buhok ko..

Ang plastik talaga nito, sarap sunugin!!!

Oh, wait a minute.... Bakit andito itong plastic bitch?..

"By the way sweetie, what brought you here?" I'm just curious...

"I'm just visiting my lovely sweetheart.." then she hold my chin... Grabe nasusuka na ako dito.

"Is that so?.. Well I miss you too," sasakyan ko na lang ang trip niya. She wants war, I'll give her war...

After ng kaplastikan niya, She left..

Mabuti naman at umalis na siya at baka napatay ko na yon...

"What a sweet conversation.." Seriously, note sarcasm. -__________-

"Yaah, super..." I went straight to my/his bed.God, my life is very miseranle now.

At laking gulat ko talaga na magkasama si Yui tapos si Ciell and worst their laughing!! God, its my first time to hear Ciell laugh!!!

I can smell something fishy to that two...

"Hey Kaicere who's that new chic of Ciell?" Loke suddenly appeared to my room.

"A plastic bitch..." his brow raised.Nagkabit balikat na lang ako.I don't fucking care of that filthy plastic bitch...I want to kill her...

He sat on my bed that his face became serious...He's having a deep thought...

"Maybe she's the girlfriend of Ciell??" What?! He has a girlfriend?!

He throw himself on my bed.Aba, feel at home rin 'toh..

"Ciell is very mysterious lately...Dati sinasabi pa niya sakin mga secrets niya, pero ngayon..There seem to be a problem.He's getting weird.Parang hindi na siya yung Ciell na nakilala ko, may nagiba na sa kanya...He's very different now..."

I look at him.Nakatingin lang siya sa kawalan.Pansin ko nga rin.. He's so different now because of that plastic bitch...

*BLAAAG*

"Kaicere, Who's that new chic?!!!!!" feeling ko nasira ni Exile yung pinto.. -_______-

"Yui Mendez..The Plastic Bitch.." I boredly said.Guess that the plastic bitch is famous now...

"How did you know her??" then she sat on the couch beside my bed.

"She's my schoolmate from my past school.." she just nod. Is it a big deal having a new student? Tcch. para namang ngayon lang sila nakakita ng tao. -_____-

"Ciell seem to be so close to that girl..Is she her girlfriend??" Aba'y ako pa talaga ang tinanong nito..Excuse me were not even close...

I don't know but why i'm so mad today...ARRRGG!! Is this coincedential or did she mean it to transfer in this hell..

Maybe she'll make her move on me, but I won't let her..In her fucking dreams ..

We all went back to our classroom cuz we still have classes..

Seriously, she's the one who occupies my ex-seat..

Tcch. She even flashed a fake smile at me..I totally hate her smile, her mouth, her eyes, her hair, her everything!!! That's how I hate her!!!!

I went straight to my new seat and listened to the teacher in front...

Loke went back to his seat ending me up all alone at the back row..Tcch. loner mode again..

I even saw the bitch stare at me then flashed her devilish smile, instead of smiling at her I boredly look at her in return...

Oh how I want to smash her fake little face!!!

She getting into my nerves!!

つづく

A/N: Habang tina-type ko to naiinis rin ako kay Yui!!!! >_____<

Nainis rin ba kayo sa kanya??

I-comment nyo na!! :D