Hell Day 47: Guardian Angel

Yung mga dating nagco-comment dito sa story na hindi na nagco-comment ngayon, Miss ko na kayo~!!!! Wala na akong inspiration pagmagt-type, kaya comment na po kayo please... TT______________TT

Kaicere's POV

I can't believe that Ciell sneaked in my room last night. He's far from the cold mafia boss I know, but now..He became scary...A scary devil mafia boss.

"Hey Kaicere!!!! Kanina ka pa tulala dyan!" that brings me back to reality. They are currently playing beach volleyball while I'm just sitting on the sand and watch them play.

"Is something bothering you??" Exile sit beside me..

""It's none of your business.." she just pout.. Tcch.She's so childish.. I still can't move on about last night. He gives me creeps all over my body and that is very scary!! He's like an antagonist in a mystery movies.. He's talking in riddles now and I hate that..

"Speaking of the devil.." She murmured. I looked at her and she's looking at the mafia boss with an annoyed stare that's getting near our direction. Exile hated Ciell that much..

"Kaicere.." he called me. Exile just rolled her eyes.. She totally have issues.. -_______-

"What?" I plainly asked.He's wasting my precious time.

"Someone's looking for you.." I raised my brow.. Who the hell is it? As far as I know, I don't have any communications with others except Exile, the Reapers and the Seekers..

He pulled me to stand up and continued to walk while holding my arm. I looked back and I saw Exile mouthed something..

'' Be Careful '' what's that for??

He let go of my arm and he walked faster. I did't catch up. I turn left and I didn't saw him..He's out of sight.. Where is he? What the hell! I'm not playing games here. -___-

I turn around and  was about to go back when someone kicked me on my back, making me kiss the tile floor of the.....wait....where am I??Well, enough of crappy thoughts, I should pay back to this asshole who made my back brake a bone.

"You're going with me.." from the voice that I heard, she's a girl. She caught me with a handcuff on both of my hands, and oviously nakadapa ako sa tile floor. She stepped on my neck and pull my hair. I'll make her hair bald after this..

=       =         =          =           =          =            =         =            =            =           =          =         =        =

"So you're the Kaicere the our Master wants us to kill.You're more beautiful than me and its such a waste if I kill you..Oh well I'm just following orders.." she monologued. I'll take that as a compliment. I can say that she's beautiful, and kind(?) sort of... She's too angelic to be a part of a Mafia.