Hell Day 40: Investigation

I've miss updating this story everyday at sana magka-ilaw na!!

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Exile's POV

I totally hate that Silicon Girl.I can't kill her cuz she's a big helo in my plans..She has all the information that I need.

Its totally cold today like Ciell and Kaicere.XD Cuz Chistmas is coming but my head is totally steaming heat today parang masasabog na ako ulo ko sa inis!!

Haist!!! Landesu!! SUPER!! She's like a snake she's always wraping her hands on Loke..and FYi I'm not jealous!! Its just irritating to my naked eye!! Tcch.

I now alone in our room cuz definitely he's on that silicon girl's room.

I taking down notes of what I found that might be lead and what reason to make that accident.

First the Mayhem Creed.They are the main lead to the accident.The CSS in their ring is the initials on the name of Ciell's brother. And Cynq hates Ciell so much....that he was planning to kill Kaicere because she's close to Ciell? I think so..But that was too obvious..I know that theres more deep meaning behind all this..

First was Axel Hubbert came to the story. He's the bully the Kaicere stabbed and he almost die.

Then Yui.She Kaicere's bestfriend from her past. Yui was the sister of Kaicere's Boyfriend.Remember what Ciell read on Kaicere's Diary..(Flashback on Hell Day 13)

And lastly, Ciell's brother, Cynq..

Geez!! Its so miserable than I thought!!! Sino ba talaga ang gustong pumatay kay Kaicere??! And why would it not stop until she's dead?? God! Did she make a serious crime thats why she's been hunting?

Arrrggg!!! There are many questions in my mind!!! And I can't find answers to it!!! I can't give up!! Not now!!! Kaicere needs me, and I'll help without her telling me.

Even it cause me my life, cuz she's worth protecting for..

Kaicere's POV

I'm packing all my things up..The awaited Christmas Week is tomorrow.

I throw mysrlf in bed...It's already December..I've been staying here for 5 months now.

Haist.I'm still alive despite of all the pain I've got, I still survive hell..

"Kaicere! Are you excited for tomorrow?" Exile butted in.

"No." plainly said. She pouted and sat on my bed.

"Tcch. You're totally a party pooper you know! Why not enjoy the Christmas Week and just relax and enjoy yourself.Everyone of us needs to freshen up and relax!! Try to forget your problems and enjoy.You're totally stressing yourself out.." she has a point.I've stessing myself out.I've always been thinking of the master mind of all this bullshit I've taking this past days.

"And Kaicere!" she's very excited for tomorrow to come. How childish. (_ _)

"What?" I faced her.

"Don't forget to bring two piece cuz were gonna swim~!!!" then she went out..Geezus, She's so insane better encourage her to go to the mental hospital..

I ate my dinner and do my rituals.. Better sleep now cuz tomorrow will be a very tiring day...

つづく

*     *     *     *     *     *     *    *

Tahaha~ Magtu-two piece si Kaicere!!! Aabangan natin yan!XD

Don't forget to leave a comment~!!! :D