Hell Day 31: Consequences

Yey~!! After 5261451362 Years...Naka-UD na rin!!!! Mabuti nga at may generator sa school dahil nakiki-wi-fi lang ako sa com.lab.XD

By the way magcomment na lang po kayo kung gusto niyo ng dedication or i-PM niyo ako. :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kaicere's POV

"Hey bitch, buy me a bottled drink.." Fuck this bitch.Kung makapagsabi ng bitch parang hindi rin siya noh? Nahiya naman ako..

And currently I'm the Bitch's P.A cuz its a deal..And after a week of being a damn P.A my prize will be granted..She'll get off my sight forever...

And that means its my hell week today.. (_ _ )

I went to the cafeteria and ordered a bottle of water..Ano kaya kung lagyan ko ng lason 'to para mamatay na ang plastic bitch...

Nah, Not today but someday..I'll definitely kill her with my bare hands..

I went back to the music room where the plastic bitch is waiting.

When I entered the music room she's playing the piano..

She really likes music.. She can play any instruments..

And by the way the Mafia Boss is here, watching Yui play the piano. I've always thought that they are couples, they're perfect together thou...

I place the bottled water on the table near her and sat on a corner then looked at them..

They're so sweet.Ciell is not like that when he's with me..Oh God what am I thinking?! Erase!!! Don't try to compare yourself to Yui..Erase thoughts!!! Mas maganda pa naman ako kay Yui, talampakan lang ang beauty niya.

I closed my eyes and feel the piano's harmony...Its so sirene and relaxing...

Totally I feel that I'm just an air here, I'm invisible to their naked eyes..They have teir own world here. -______-

Maybe I'll sleep a little...Nakakasukang tingin silang dalawa.

Ciao~

*      *         *         *            *             *          *           *

Yui's POV

After I finish playing the piano, I looked at Ciell and he's looking at to something..

I look at the direction where he's looking, Oh Its Kaicere..She has fallen asleep, maybe she feel very exhuasted after all that I ordered her to do...

"Ciell, hatid mo na si Kaicere sa room niyo she seem very tired.." he smiled.

"I didn't know that you still have a caring heart for Kaicere..." I just smiled..

"After all may pinagsamahan rin kami back then..." he carried Kaicere like a newly wedd couple then they went out...

=      =         =        =        =         =           =

Kaicere's POV

*Yawn*

Wait where am I?? I looked around...wait, I'm in our room..I thought I'm in the music room?!

Wait...don't tell me.....I teleported from the Music Room to here?! Nah, Just kidding (_ _)v

I stand up then check the time on my cellphone..Its already 7:30 pm.

Since I'm bored here, I'll just roam around..

As I walked on the hallway...

"Did you hear something?!" the man's voice seem so angry..Ano kaya yon?

I hide on the corner maybe I'll eavesdrop a little..

"I-I d-din-n't h-ear a-anything!!!" the other voice is stumering.Its from a girl's voice..Ano ba ang nangyayari dito???

I slightly looked at the commotion..

FUCK.. O__________________O

He killed the girl with a KNIFE?!!

Her blood scattered on the floor.Geez, I'm out of here before the killer sees me...

 つづく

- - - - - - - - - - - -

May kabaitang loob rin pala si Yui kay Kaicere..

Kayo guys nagbago ba isip nyong masama si Yui??

Comment your opinion guys~!! :D