Hell Day 52: Nightmare

Exile's POV

"Kaicere! Kaicere! Kaicere!!!" I shouted.

Students are on panic, and some are on the floor, bloody and lifeless.. The school is burning.. Buildings, forest, even the greenfield is burning.. This is totally hell...

Thick smoke is covering the place, I cough and struggle to walk straight. This smoke makes me dizzy. I saw Loke running towards the old building, the place where students are not allowed to enter.

I tried to run but the dizziness makes me weak. My body fell on the grass. I can't breathe..That smoke suffocates me.

Someone grab my hand causes my to standup and put a wet handkerchief to cover my nose and my mouth.

"Don't sleep now, Kaicere still need you." I faced to guy who help me, Its Trigg. I haven't saw them for a while..

We run towards the old building, its on fire. We entered the building but no one's here..

"I think we came to the wrong place.." My eyes are still exploring the place, why is this place not ruined? The fire is getting bigger but it didn't made anything here burn. The walls and some part or the floor is burning..This place is getting creeps all over me.

"No were not----"

"LOOOOKEEE!!!!!!!" that made us stop. The sream went from the 2nd floor.We run towards the 2nd  floor and we saw Loke, lying on the ground with a bloody lifeless body.

Before I can step an inch someone pushed me caused me to fall in the ground. I look at Kaicere, she's with Ciell. My body hurts cuz a lot of men is kicking me, my body, my legs even someone kicked my nape, making me feel dizzy.

I just stared at Ciell, he's holding Kaicere, He's telling something to Kaicere and in a matter of second, he kissed Kaicere and an unexpected thing happen..

"I hate you, Ciell...." Kaicere uttered before her body touch the ground. I want to rescue Kaicere but I can't all I can do is watch her, Watch her die in my very eyes..

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey Exile wake up!!! You're having a nightmare again!" I opened my eyes..

Oh God, It was only a dream, thank goodness. But I have a weird feeling that, that dream is real, It sounds so real and it bothers me having a dream that didn't want my mind wants but suddenly popped out on my dreamland. I never wanted Kaicere to die..Never in my life, But God!! That dream might be possible!!

"Are you okay?" Loke asked. I just nod. I stand up and fixed myself. Get rid of that nonsense Exile,.It's just a nightmare, It will not happen in the real world so calm down..Don't be affected by that bullshit, It's just another crappy on your thoughts..

Oh God, I'm being a psychopath now, talking to myself and convincing that its not true... I'm just being paranoid..

Kaicere's POV

"Ciell, Where do you think we're going??" kainis naman 'to. He just pull me out of my bed at kinaladkad ako palabas ng kwarto namin and I don't know where the fuck we're going..

He stop and that made me stop too..

We are in.......a haunted building? Oh fuck, I hate haunted places....

"What are we doing here??" He just smile, a very scary smile.. He looked around this creepy building plus he's having this creepy scary smile equals HORROR!!!

"This will be my favorite place someday?" Goosebumps..What the hell is this guy talking about? Its creeping me around.

 I just stay calm like i'm not afraid of this horror like moment..

"What do you mean?" He looked at me, he grin..a devil's grin..

"You'll see someday, and I'll make sure you'll be here by that day.." he's looks..Kinikilabutan ako, there's something creepy in his eyes. And I know it's not a very good scheme..

"Anyway, let's go out of here cuz no one is allowed here.." then he pulled me out of the haunted building. I still feel creeps to this guy. And that's a bad thing..

I feel nervous all of a sudden, Oh Fuck I hate this feeling...

 つづく

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Long Time No UD~!!!!! Ilang days na rin akong na-author's block at salamat sa kantang Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus at nagkaidea na ako sa iu-ud ko.

 Vote and don't forget to leave a comment~!! :D