Hell Day 36: Killing Silicon Girl

Exile's POV

Rise and shine~!!

Today is a beautiful day to kill silicon girl~!!

Bwahahaha~!!! [evil laugh]

I stand up Its only 5:24 in the morning but why is it Loke is not here??

I went out and went to the 1st floor..

1,2,3,4,5,6.. 6th room on the right side..Okay..

I got outside the boy's dorm and went to its right side... 1,2,3,4,5,6.. got'ya... I get near the window of the 6th room at the right..

Its open..

"Ahh~ be a gentleman will you~?" Oh god my poor innocent ears again...

I peek at at window..Oh god my eyes!!! I sat on the grass and covered my ears.. Goodness Sake! The two are there!! Ang landesu!!

But one thing caught my attention, She has the same ring that I took at the crime scene but hers is gold while mine is silver..

I go back to my room..My eyes and my ears are getting corrupted... Back to my melancholy life..

Is she a part of the accident? But why did Loke said that she's not? Haist. I'll totally sneak in her room later..

I ate my breakfast and took a bath..

After several minutes..Loke's back..

His longsleeves are unbotton..God his...abs.. *__________* He's so damn hot!! Goodness gracious kakaligo ko lang pero iniinitan ako!

I avoided gazing him dahil naaakit ako.....What the Fudge am I saying?!!! ERASE THOUGHTS!!!

I went out cuz its very hot inside..Goodness.. What am I thinking!?!

He's totally into that Silicon girl..I can't wait to kill her later...

"Mind if I seat here?" Its Sea. I haven't seem him and the Seekers around.. I just smile at him.

"I haven't seen you for a while..You seen to be very busy.." I started the conversation.

"Something like that..The Mafia is very busy, that's why..." What are they up to? And busy with what?

- * - * - * - * - * - *

Loke's POV

Oh God, What an experience a while ago..