Hell Day 17: Hades Assassin

Kaicere's POV

I headed myself to the library,I  want  torefresh my mind. for a while. These past few days are stressing me out.

I search for the year books from the oldest to latest. I'm so damn curious about this school.

I found out that only few graduated from this school. Every year book has blood stains. Some pages are ripped off. Geez, this hell was build on August 14,1922. Its so old than I thought.

The fewest graduatees are only 5 batch 1963-1964. Geez, this school is very ruthless..

The page of the valedictorian was ripped  off andI wonder why. the hell it is like that. Nagmumukhang horror ang mga year book dito.

I scanned the others, school yearsbatch 2013-2014 no graduatees.. he pictures of the students were all from a murder case. Others were hunged on the ceiling, tortured, cut their heads off, and all girls were raped..

2012-2013, all students died.

Batch 2010-2011, 20 students graduated.

Batch 2007-2008, 10 graduated.

Batch 2001-2002, all students werre killed.

I think their goal is to kill all students and the one survived is the only one who can graduate.

Freaking ducks, ano bang pinasok ko diot? My life has been sentence that I'll die no matter what. I'll be more careful today. I hope.

"KYAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" I looked at the window. Don't tell me there is a killing session today?

I stormed out of the library and went to the direction where the scream went.

"Kaicere? Why are you here?" Oh Exilr's here too.

"I just heard a loud scream." she just flash her bitterly smile.

"We're only 200 left."

WHAT?

Seriously?! There are 856 students and only 200 left? This is insane.

"We should be more careful, Its already November. They don't want us to live till graduation day." she's back on her serious side. What a bipolar.

"We'll handle this. Go back to the dorm." because I'm a good kid I followed her order. Lol, I'm not good even a bit.

I didn't go straight to Ciell slash my room because I don't like the atmosphere there. He have some issues so instead I went to Loke's room.

"Ex-- oh Kaicere, mali atang room ang napasukan mo." he lookrd at mr topless. Oh gods, he's so damn hot.

"Nah, I just want to roam around. By the way Why is Exile have a split personality?" I lied down on a white king size bed maybe this is his. He didn't bother anyway.

"Split personality? Are you sure?" he sat on the couch beside me then grabbed the nearest shirt that he found and wear it. Ah, sayang naman yung sight. Nah, just kidding.

"From the Exile I know, she's hyper, talkative, friendly, jolly, cheerful and noisy. But these past few days she's far from the Exile I know. She bacame a complete opposite of herself." he just smiled.

"Exile didn't tell you yet?" huh? Care to explain naman. LG ako okay?

"Exile Zeire Medley, lived her life following her parents path. She's the Hades Assassin, most avoided and feared assassin in the Underworld."

"The Exile you know is what Exile want to live her life the total opposite of what her life is."

My jaw literally dropped. Another revelation. God, Memory full!

So just I thought I know Exile a lot but I'm too damn wrong. I think that all of them had a untold secrets well count me there in.

"Exile is from the Clan of Assassins.Since her mother and father died because of the mafia war, it's her duty to continue their legacy. So whether she like it or not she have to kill people."

A secret has revealed. The Exile who's childish, annoying, hyper, and noisy, I never thought she'll be like this.Living the life she doesn't want to live, that must be very hard.

After that I went out of the dorm. I need some air to breathe.

"Oh Kaicere why are you still here outside?" I looked at her.

She's very caring towards me. I've been very rude to her everyday of my life here. I haven't say thank you to her despite of all the things that she did to me. I'm totally stupid.

I hugged her. This should be my sign of thank you to her.

"What happen Kaicere? Inaway ka ba ni Ciell?" Tss. Adik rin ang imagination nito. I let go of her then smiled.

"Nothing, lets go inside." then we went back to the dorm.

つづく