Hell Day 42: I'll Protect You No Matter What..

Kaicere's POV

"What are you planning now?" I hear a voice from the back of the resort house. I'll eavesdrop a little.

"We don't have enough time! We should kill her!" that voice is familiar...And what did she say? Kill?? Is she the one planning to kill all the students?

"I'm getting impatient! I want her dead by now!!" And who is she reffering to?

"That is next year! Why did you plan it too long?!" She's so angry right now. And I don't know why..She's planning to kill a student..Who might be it?

"Yeah, fine...Just call me.---"

I did not wait her to finish her speech I went back to the seaside para hindi mapaghalataang may narinig ako..

She...Maybe she's part of the accident...

"A penny for your thoughts?" Someone popped in. It's Loke.

"Stressing yourself out? Why not enjoy your stay?" I want to enjoy it but I can't be relax and calm if that someone is here planning to kill someone and if worst its here for me.

"Can't enjoy it if someones hunting you.." I bitterly smile. Why is my life like this?!

"Haist, that must be stressful.." Totally..Its like someone is pulling a thread on you.. May taning na ako buhay ko. My life now is like a person with a cancer, I have only several days to live..

"Definitely..." I bitterly smile to him. He smiled at me.

Naglalakad lakad na kami sa seaside..

"You know what, There are many people trying to protect you..Just trust them your life.Even were far from ordinary teenage kids were still a human.We still care for others, for wortwhile persons like you.." he smiled. And that made me smile too.

Maybe I should trust them too. But my mind always reminds me that they are all killers. Aish..I don't know..

"I'll try.." I said.There's no harm believing in them right? I hope so.. He stop for a while and I lokked at him. He's looking at to something. I turn my gaze to it..

"Woooow~!!!! *0*" he laugh. What's wrong to my reaction?? Sino bang hindi mapapawow sa ganda ng sunset? If I only got my DLSR, I'll take a shot on it...It's so beautiful..

"That's the first time I saw you like that..That make you more beautiful..." He smile again..Someone's complementing me..This must be the first time..

"Ey sweethearts!!!!!" someone shouted.We both look at our back..It's the pervert Monster..Reean..

"Hahaha. Sweethearts pala kayo ah..." he grin at inakbayan kami.

"Why are you here?" Loke asked the pervert.