Hell Day 16: Warning

Kaicere's POV

Ang raming nangyari at di na kaya ng brain memory ko. Information overload.

I woke up after 1 month, then Axel came to the story. Sigh. I'll wait for the worst surprise.

"Kaicere what is Rigid body?" Oh I forgot we're having Engineering Mechanics (Statics) which I don't know why we have this subject. Hell--oh we are just Senior High for crying out loud.

I stand up on my feet and looked at my teacher with my usual bored stance.

"A rigid body is defined as a definite amount of matter the parts of which are fixed in position relative to each other. Actually, solid bodies are never rigid, they deform under the action of applied forces." she looked at me shocked and jaw dropped dead, I shrugged. Maybe she's trying to embarrass me in the class but in her boring dreams I answered her easy question. A pathetic way to embarrass Kaicere in class. Huehue.

*KRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG*

Ah, finally it's over! Free time is next.

I went back to the boys dorm apparently Ciell's room slash my room. The girls dorm is still ruined and alway will be like that. Wala na ata silang balak ayusin yung dorm.Tss. Walang pinagbago dito after a month.

I sat on the chair that's beside Ciell slash my bed.

Haaay, kanina pa ako nagbubuntong-hininga dito. I don't know what will I do to myself!

Suddenly the door open so I looked at the one who opened it.

"Why are you here?" It's just the Mafia boss.

"Resting." and having some deep thoughts.

He went straight to his bed then sleep. Hay, my life's very complicated.

"What's your true identity, Kaicere?" he looked at me like reading my mind. I then thought that he's asleep.

"What the hell is that question?" I replied.

Geez, may nalalaman ata 'to sakin. Nah, how will he know something from me in the first place we're no even an inch close.

"Who are you?" I mentally gulped. He's getting serious in here.

"Kaicere Zoe Moire." duh, you already know me you piece of bricks.

"You're appellation is the Badass Bitch in Trinnity, but I don't think that you're just like that. You don't seem to be an ordinary bitch. What are you, really?" I creased my forehead. What's with him today?

"Extraordinary bitch I think..." He stared at me like were having a staring contest. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't try to pull off some jokes at me " Ducks, I hate the atmosphere in here... I stand up and started to get out of this room.

"You can hide but you can't escape." another postcript. Oh hell danm.

I went to the playground and sat on the swing. May nalalaman na ata sakin si Ciell. Freaking ducks, what will I do?

"You okay now?" someone popped up again. Oh, its my Knight in Shining armor. I haven't seen him for a while.

"Yup." he smiled then sat on the other swing beside me.

"It's been a month since I didn't saw you. Well, the hell games begin..." huh? Is he sort of chanting some monologue to his self?

"This is Hell, remember? All students here are born to die. Anytime they want, could kill you."  Is he serious? I'm getting creeps all over me. I calmed myself like I don't care about what he said.

"Don't trust anyone here because anyone could be your killer." I froze. Freaking ducks, I remember he's a killer. I stand up and face him.

"Well, thanks for the advice." then I left him. Freak. This school is becoming complicated all of a sudden.

I'm getting tense all of a sudden. This school, a place for ruthless demons and blood thirsty killers.

Everyday there are students lying on the floor and full of blood.We are getting few.

I survived but I know its not done yet.I know that there will be more killing sessions here until no one is left.

How will I survive this Hell?

つづく