Hell Day 5: Reapers and Seekers

Kaicere's POV

It's so boring here.

Its Saturday today. No classes and nothing to do. I want to roam around the mini park but I can't. My leg still hurts and I still have a heavy leg brace.

Exile is nowhere to be found I don't know where the hell did she go.

I went to the kitchen to find some food. I found a pack of popcorn. Guess I'll go movie marathon today.

1st movie - Hotel Transylvania. I want to be a vampire. joke. The human guy looks like Dendi ( Na'vi's Famous Dota Player)

Next up - Olympus Has Fallen. So much action and drama. So dedicated to his country. Pssh.

Next - Need for Speed. Maybe I'll try to buy Mustang after graduation.

The very last movie is Snowpiercer, It's so barbaric and bloody but it's very entertaining. Well it depends on you.

I turn off the television after the credits and shut my eyes. Shit my eyes hurt. So much radiation.

"Hey Kaicere! Want to go around the campus?" I turned my gaze to the person who asked. Now she's here.

"No." she pouted and sat on the couch. This girl is totally childish.

"Oh okay." I stand up then she has that big wide smile. Mababaw ang kaligayahan.

We roamed around the campus. Damn my leg suddenly hurt. We stop at the playground and I sat on the swing, it really hurts like hell.

"Stay here Kaicere, I'll buy you some drink." then she left.

I just sat on the swing and enjoyed the scenery of the mini park. It's wonderful here and I didn't know that there are a lot of students at the park. I even saw my knight in shining armour with his friends? Maybe... and oh...The devil mafia boss that wants me dead and his friends are there too.

Wait. I can sense WAR over those 2 groups.

"Geez, the Reapers and Seekers collide again *sigh*" what is she talking about? She handed me the mineral water that she bought.

"Reapers and Seekers?" I asked her. Curiosity kills and seriously there's a new girl here. I don't even know the happenings around in this darn school.

"Oh I forgot you're just new here..." finally she remembered my existence.

"The Grim Reapers and the Blood Seekers. The most powerful, dangerous and avoided groups in Trinnity even outside our school. They can kill you whenever you bump into them. But lucky for you someone is protecting you no let me rephrase it THEY are protecting you.."

What the Hell? what is she talking about? Protecting me? Are you kidding me? Not only one but many. Fuck I don't need them. Kaya ko ang sarili ko.

"So what are they, killers?" with bored tone I asked.

"Nah, Each of every member have their own titles. Let's start first with the Grim Reapers. The group is from the Assassin's Mafia. Apparently Ciell is the boss of the Assassin's." Ashdafuq? MAFIA? Fudge! This school is very menacing.

"First of all, Ciell Sevastian Smith, the Mafia Boss. I'm sure that you know him after all he attempt to kill you, I know that you're throwing daggers to him in your mind and that's how you truly hate him." I will never forget that duffus Mafia Boss.

"Next up, You know him too. Loke the Gangster Next door and also known as Knife King." Ooh, so that arrogant handsome guy is dangerous too. Maybe I should avoid them, Literally.

"Next, Six Ulysses Reid the Cute Rebel. He's very friendly and nice but he's opposite when you pissed him hard, you'll surely ready yourself." So I'm safe with this one.

"The last member, Reean Cloud De Vera the Handsome Monster. As you heard from the word itself he's totally a monster but a handsome one and a bipolar one." bipolar monster? Pffft. Where do they got that titles anyway?

"So next up, The Blood Seekers, from the Fourneir Mafia the enemy of the Assassin's." Darn, I'm totally a stranger to this school. I don't even know any of this information.

"The leader, your Knight in shining armour. Tyrone Riggeth 'Trigg' Pierch the Serial Killer. From the word itself again he's a Killer but don't worry he's nice to you. In fact he saved your life." Yeah I'm very thankful to him.

"Next, Sylvester Ion Yuzon the Black Sheep. He's the troublemaker of the group." harsh word, Black sheep? Well it's his title anyway.

"And then, Sean Troy Keen, the Drug Lord. No harm to this guy he's just a drug lord that's it." Shit. Totally Drug lord? For Hobbit's Sake I can't handle this information.

"And lastly, Hughes Fourneir the Living Demon. He's very mysterious like Ciell. He always wear that emotionless face." wait.. Fourneir, then he's the owner and boss of the Mafia.

"As what you heard he's a Fourneir but he's not the boss, He's just a member of the Mafia. His father is the boss and his father doesn't treat him as his son."

"Memory capacity is full... Not enough storage..." —> what my mind says.

Freaking ducks, so I just bumped to one of the most dangerous group not only in Trinnity but also outside the school. I should be careful with my actions to spare my life.

つづく