Hell Day 43: Jealous?

Exile's POV

"Kyaaaaah~!!!!! LOICERE~!!!!!!!" the fans club shouted.

OMG!! Loke kissed Kaicere!!!! Kyaaaaaah~!!! Kilig much!!!!

Kaicere is blushing and Loke is just smiling at her...They're a perfect couple..

"Dumadamoves na si pareng Loke ah..." sumulpot bigla si Six.

"Besides they are perfect, and she's safe if she stay with Loke..Its for her own good..." Six just smile.

"Apparently...And as of now, we shall sight for the party crashers.." he pulled me out of the scene..

Naglakad-lakad lang kami while searching for some unusual thing here.. And currently the party crasher is here, just disguising itself from the crowd.

I have a clue if who is it but I'm not sure..I don't have enough evidence to accuse it.

Anyways, speaking of the devil..The devil Mafia Boss is...err....sort of hotheaded? I don't know..It looks like he's killing someone in his head...I look at where he's looking at......

Ohh...Don't tell me his jealous of the lovebirds?? Tahahaha...Ciell Sevastian Smith can't have Kaicere Zoe Moire...Not in his wildest dreams..

"Ey Exile,... Look!" He's pointing at the Mafia Boss.Six even notice that...

"I'll handle this..." then I went near to Ciell.

"Having a bad day?" I sat beside him. Teasing him makes me feel...good.

He just stare at me with a bored look.

"Its none of your business...bitch." So your calling me a bitch now..ey.. No one dares to call me that..

"Jealous now? Why don't you quit dreaming of having Kaicere? She's more compatible to Loke.." his hand form to fist..Tahaha he's pissed off...that was easy....

"Will you shut up?! I'll kill you if you speak again!!" I just smirk.

"You know that I'm not afraid of you, Do you? And please..death threats are not applicable to me..And lastly..if you want me dead.....do it. Action speaks louder that words, Remembr that.." then I left him pissed off.

Serves him right.I'm so sick of his foolish plans. I've always hate him right from the start. I hate his guts, I hate his attitude, I hate his looks, I hate his richness, I hate Him!!!

"What did you do to Ciell?" Six asked soon as I come back to my place.

"Nothing...Just telling him my words of wisdom.." I smirk.

"Yah, whatever..*roll eyes*" Aba!! Bakla ata to!! Di nga ako marunong nun!! Tss..

Basta, I'll stay Kaicere off Ciell. She's in danger if she stay with him. She's more safe with Loke and I know that Loke will protect Kaicere no matter what, even if it risk his life.. he'll protect her till death comes apart ..

And me...I'll do my very best to protect her..

All of us, We'll not let Kaicere die, not now, not here...

 つづく

*    *    *     *    *     *    *    *

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote~!! :D