Hell Day 4: Cooking with the Devil

Kaicere's POV

FUCK THIS DAY! I can't walk a darn straight line. Damn that killer. Walang magawa sa buhay kaya ako yung pinagdiskitahan.

Exile said that it's okay for me to be absent in our class. She'll just explain me to our teacher, but I insist that I'll go. I don't want to miss another class. Sayang ang tuition fee na binabayad yung hindi papasok.

I went first to the clinic before going to our classroom. I'm literally following the instructions of my knight and shining armour. How mannerly of you Kaicere. Tss.

"What happened to you miss?!" she immediately assist me to the clinic bed.

Darn this nurse, why isn't she here last night? Maybe the school should fire her. Kung saan-saan na lang pumupunta kapag gabi. I just put my ordinary poker face and let her do her job.

After 15 minutes she's done.

"After your class come here again, the doctor will put a leg brace on you." I went out of the clinic and went to our classroom. Just shit, It's on the 2nd floor and I can't walk straight. Oh I hate my life!

After 100000 century. I've reach our damn room. I would love to cut my leg for that. Very fast of me.

"Why are you...late...Ms. Moire?" she must be amused seeing me with a bandage on my cheek and another one on my leg. I look so damned right now.

I didn't mind her over reaction and walk straight to my seat. Shit finally I can rest. The teacher is still staring at me with amusement. is it totally amused seeing me in this condition? Nah, I don't think so. Wala namang kabigla-bigla sa nangyare sakin.

"You know staring is rude. Will you just continue your lessons? Time is ticking don't waste our time." then she continued her English discussion. I saw Exile smiled. Tss what's with her? She's high again. Remind me to tell her to drink her medicines.

I close my eyes and put my earphones on. I know the lessons already but I don't want skip classes. Just ride my trip and don't give a fuck. I'll just take my nap.

Exile's POV

I'm very sorry for the boring point of view of the main character. JOKE!!! I'm the opposite of Kaicere. I know she's very cold, heartless, rude, and harsh, but I treat her as my friend even though she doesn't care about me. Not even a slightest inch.

And now she's sleeping. I know that it's hard for her today because of what she have been through last night. Nabigla rin ako nang makita kong duguan siya kagabi. I wonder who have been hunting her last night.

"Mr. Smith. You're 30 minutes-"

"Will you just shut your fucking mouth off." our teacher seemed scared, even when Kaicere give her speech a while ago.

Ciell went straight to his seat and like Kaicere, he's now sleeping. Now I think Kaicere is the female version of Ciell. And a perfect match too.

That's why when they collide there'll be a big trouble just like on their first encounter. They have been killing each other, what more if they are together? Epic I supposed.

But wait, why does he has an arm brace? And why is he hiding it under his sleeves? I didn't know that he'll be fighting or killing someone. Nah, never mind.

I listened to our teacher because that's the only thing that I can do. I need to focus and learn something from this. I need to study hard to answer surprise recitations. I'm not as smart as Kaicere or Ciell to answer on the spot. They are geniuses while I'm an air headed and brainless.

Okay enough of explaining I'll be listening now.

**

After our English lesson it's Baking time! Yehey! My favourite! My other classmates went to the kitchen and it's on the 4th floor. I went near Kaicere and wake her up.

"Hey Kaicere wake up! It's our second class now on the fourth floor." I tap her back and pinch her cheek. She wake up and stare at me with her poker face. I just smile and help her walk.

After 5 minutes we arrive at the kitchen! Yeah finally I can cook now!

"Good morning class." the teacher greeted us.

"Gooood morning Ma'am!!" we all greeted except for Ciell and Kaicere.

"Okay, first I'll give the parings and then the recipe that you'll make.. So here are the parings. It'll be boy and girl." why?! Kaicere will not be my partner anymore. Andaya. Hmmpfh!

Some have their violent reactions and some are happy. But I'm one in the violent reactions. Haha Matchmaker ata si Ma'am.

"Quiet class. So here it is.. Exile and Loke, Kaicere and Ciell !@#$%^&*()" and the other is history. XD

"Okay partner by partner please come here and get your recipes. Deadline is at 6:00 pm. I'll wait in my office." Seriously?! why him! and by the way Kaicere and Ciell are partners. Gosh I see black auras around that two. Good luck to them. Haha

"So you're my partner. Well it'll be okay for me. I'll perfect this subject at last." By the way I'm always perfect to this subject that's why many of my classmates want to be partners with me. I'm willing if my partner would be Kaicere but unlucky for me, Loke is my partner.

Kaicere's POV

Fuck this hell. Why is he my partner?

I got our recipe dahil wala ata siyang balak kunin yung papel sa teacher namin. It's Chocolate Mousse Cake. Geez, I don't know how to bake nor cook anything. I gave him the paper with the recipe on it. Maybe he knows how to bake. He went to our baking place and wears his apron. He knows how to cook, good for him.

"Are you just going to stand there? Get the ingredients." I just rolled my eyes. He gave me the list of the ingredient then I went to the supply room. It's just the room beside this kitchen.

I got a basket for the ingredients. Eggs, flour, whipped cream, chocolate flavouring, etc. After I got all the ingredients I went back to the kitchen. Thanks Satan it's not heavy. He started baking and I just stare on what he's doing.

"Why are you only using your right hand?" he stared at me with a bored look.

"You don't fucking care." then he continues his work. Why did I even bother myself asking him that nonsense question? I just keep my mouth shut to avoid trouble.

I saw Exile cooking while Loke is just looking at her. Maybe they'll be a cute couple someday. I wonder where my knight in shining armour is. I haven't seen him today. Maybe he's in the other section or he's skipping class. Well, that's none of my business.

"Hey..." I diverted my gaze to Ciell. That's odd, he's calling me. I raised my eyebrow and gave him a what's-your-problem look.

"Put this on the oven." Pssh. Can't he do it himself? Oh well I'll just do it. Maybe I'll fail this lesson if I don't help him.

I put the- what do you call this? circle aluminium container? Well I just put it in the oven and turned the timer. After several minutes I put it out of the oven and gave it to him.

He continues to make the cake then after minutes he called me again.

"Put this on the fridge. If it's cold enough, just pass that cake to her." then he left. Okay, as what he said I put it on the fridge. I'll get the cake later maybe after 2 hours.

I went back to the classroom alone. My leg still hurts. I force myself to walk downstairs even it hurts so darn bad. When I reach our classroom I got my bag and went to the clinic. I don't have anything to do here.

The doctor puts a leg brace to my leg and it's kind of heavy. The doctor said that I should rest and he'll just excuse me in my classes. Good for me I can rest for a while now.

Before I forgot, I passed the cake to Ms. Nuñez and went straight to our dorm and throw myself in bed.

つづく