Hell Day 2: The Demon Mafia Boss

Kaicere's POV

4:00 AM

The usual time I wake up. It's still dark outside seeing the view from the wide fibre glass that serves as the wall of our room. I got some cereals for my breakfast and a glass of milk. Exile is still asleep with her saliva flowing to her bed sheet, so gross.

After I ate my breakfast I watch my phone to see the time. It's only 4:20. The time is very slow when you're totally bored, Well I'll brush my teeth and took a bath at the mean time.

*After 1 hour and 40 minutes.

I finally finish bathing. I'm not that totally very slow when taking a bath, it's just 85% of the time is thinking of random shits then 15% of bathing. I wear my uniform that Principal Tracy gave me and fixed myself.

Time check: 6:30 AM. I'll just watch TV and wait for Exile to wake up.

"Good morning Kaicere-"she looked shock after seeing me with my uniform. Ano bang nakakabigla sa uniform ko?

"Speed up, were getting late. It's already 6:40" She ate quickly then brush her teeth and took a bath. After 30 minutes she's ready. Mabuti naman.

We went to the 2nd floor of the main building where our first class is.

"Good morning Ma'am!" This girl is totally energetic. I wonder why she's like that. Dealer ata ng Enervon ang mga magulang nito kaya ganya.

"Good morning too Miss Exile, Oh here's your new classmate, May you please introduce yourself." I thought the people here are reincarnation of devils. Why are they like angels today? Wolf hiding in sheep's clothing, how pathetic.

"I'm Kaicere Zoe Moire." I said with a bored tone. They are expecting me to having a novel like introduction but not in my watch. Wag niyo akong igaya sa iba.

"Oh okay, Miss Kaicere please seat beside Mr. Six Ulysses Reid." She point at the cute boy. So his name is Six. Not bad.

"Ok class.!@#$%^&* "totally I don't understand what this teacher is talking about. It's so boring in here, what do you expect from school? Tss.

*After 10 decades...

I finish my first three subjects and now its recess. I fixed my things and arranged then orderly in my bag.

"Kaicere! Do you want to go to the cafeteria?" Exile asked. Bigla bigla na lang siyang sumulpot.

"I don't like." I said with a bored tone.

"Oh ok, I'll buy your snack. Maybe your just too lazy to walk down stairs." then she when out of the classroom. Totally she has a point; I'm too lazy to walk down stairs. The cafeteria is on the 1st floor while our classroom is on the 2nd floor. Well I'm just saving my energy. Seems legit to me.

3 handsome guys suddenly entered the room. I haven't seen them kanina during the lessons. Late, perhaps.

"Why are you so late Ciell?" Six asked. Who is he calling to?

"Finished something." the handsome cold guy said. So is he Ciell? Not that bad at all. May mga itsura rin pala ang mga pumapasok dito.

"You mean you killed them already?" Six asked. The cold handsome guy just nod.

Okay, killed lang pala eh- Wait? What?! KILLED? As in K-I-L-L-E-D? They are killers? Shoot! Don't tell me every student in here is killers? Or maybe even worst! Oh God please spare my life.

"Wait, who's this new girl Six?" the handsome guy beside Ciell asked.

"Ah, she's Kaicere, the new student. Why Loke, is she your type?" Now I want to kill Six. What the hell is he talking about? Bitch please. The so called 'Loke' dude eyed me from head to toe.

"Not my type." he smirked. I just gave that 'Loke' dude a death glare. Pshh. He's not even my type. I just want to punch him in the face. He's so irritating and arrogant.

"What's with your stare? Do you like me now?" he smirks again. Oh how I fucking hate that smirk. I come close to him and I will do what my guts tell me a while ago, I ready my fist and give him a punch in the face.

*PAK*

Holy Burrito's! Why the hell did he avoid my punch?! SHIT I punch the cold handsome guy. Smells like trouble, Kaicere. Prepare to meet Satan.

"OOHH!! Darn! That must be painful." Six said while laughing and all of them laughed except for the guy I punched. Geez. How I hate them. Remind me to kill them later.

I just stare at the handsome guy's cold piercing eyes. He just stares at me too. Is he going to kill me? Tanga mo kase Kaicere.

"Do you want to found yourself on a grave?" SHIZ! I forgot! Did I just bump some of the killers of the school? Crap, I hate troubles.

He grabs my neck very tight, what the hell? Is he darn serious on killing me now? He's very scary and fuck those guys at our back, they're still laughing. Darn, my neck begins to hurt.

"I don't fucking care if I die today." I'm losing air to breath. He looks so scary with his straight face. Tch. I don't even care. Lalaban sana ako but it's too late.

"CIELL STOP!!!" I remember that voice, it's from the energetic roommate of mine. How great. He suddenly let go of his hands off my neck. Ah finally I can breathe.

"Kaicere are you okay?" she seems so worried. I just nod and stand up.

"Next time don't try to show yourself to me or else I'll kill you for sure." then he went out of the classroom. I just rolled my eyes. Fuck him in hell. I'll kill him first before he kills me.

"Thank goodness your fine. Oh here's your snack." she handed me a can of Pepsi, lasagna and a piece of pizza. Thank Hobbit, she brought foods.

"Next time don't bump to that cold mafia boss okay?" Okaaay- What?! MAFIA BOSS?! Is she serious?

"Why didn't you do something?!" Exile chided Loke.

"Ciell was very angry and we can't do anything but watch." excuses. I heard them laughing hard a while ago while I was in a mere death.

"Whatever, enough of your lame excuses Loke. How about you Reean what would be your excuse?" he just laugh. I went back to my seat and I eat my snack.

After a couple of minutes our fourth subject will start. Oh well back to boring life.

つづく