Hell Day 3: My Savior

Kaicere's POV

"Kaicere, you don't want to join us?" Exile asked me to join them. They're having taekwondo for our P.E.

"I don't like." I said with a bored tone. I'm such a lazy bone today.

"Can you do me a favour?" I just raise my eyebrow. Gets naman ata niya na hindi ako magsasalita.

"Can you please buy me a mineral water and a slice of pizza please?" Well its fine for me, I'll repay what she did for me every day. I'll just do it as a sign of thank you that's it. Besides, I don't have anything to do now.

I stand up and went to the cafeteria. I'm now in the 3rd floor and the cafeteria is on the 1st floor. Geez, I'll use more energy today.

I prefer using the stairs than the elevator. I don't want to be stuck in an elevator again. I hate elevators. Total trauma for that.

When I reached the 2nd floor I suddenly stopped walking. Just shit, the demon is here. I continued walking straight and avoided an eye contact to that killing demon.

"What did I tell you, don't try to show yourself to me. Do you really want to die?" he got this aura again. The creepy scary serious aura of him. Well I'm not scared. Hell I care to him? Tss.

"As far as I know, This stair is a school property. I can walk here whenever I want." Bitch please. He just bump into my shoulders and walk away. Pssh, That arrogant cold Mafia boss, I want to kill him.

"Get yourself ready, I might kill you any time I want." what is that? A threat postscript? Yeah, I'll ready myself, in his fucking dreams.

I went straight to the cafeteria then ordered a mineral water and a slice of pizza. I went back to the taekwondo club's room and gave the foods I ordered to Exile.

"Thank you Kaicere!" she hugs me after kong ibigay yung binili ko. She's so darn hyper. She ate the pizza quick then went to the center mat to play again. Psssh, it's so boring in here.

I stand up and decided that I'll roam around the campus to kill time. I'll tour myself alone. Walang namang rules na 'No Loitering' dito.

I've reached the campus wide Greenfield, the mini park, the garden, and the playground. Seriously were not kindergartens anymore. Then I even reached the forest and just shit I'm pretty damn lost.

Where will I go? The hell. I don't want to be stuck here forever! Oh wait I forgot, there's no such thing as forever. Forever is just for stupid.

I just walk and walk to search a way back to the school. I've shouldn't wonder around, I forgot that this is hell. Stupid me.

*SWOOSH* *SWOOSH* *SWOOSH*

"The hell?" Flying knifes? Seriously? Where the hell are these comings from? It hit me on my right cheek and blood rushes down my neck. They want to kill me huh, I will not let them. I wipe away the blood in my cheek.

*SWOOSH*

I hide on a big tree to protect myself from the knives. They are still throwing knives at me at wala atang balak na tumigil. I grab the knife near me throw it to the direction where the killer is. It's not raining knives anymore. Thank goodness. *sigh* Maybe I hit the killer. I think so? Sana oo.

I walk again and damn, I've being walking for how many hours but I'm not still in the school grounds. Fuck this life.

I suddenly stopped and remained silent. How I thought the killer left but not in my fucking dreams.