Hell Day 10: Devil's Baby Sis

Six's POV

"Why does it crash here? What for?" Exile is getting tense here. I know that she's sick of seeing people die. And she's desperate to investigate who's the culprit here.

"Maybe they are hunting someone, I guess..." Wait I haven't notice the presence of the Seekers tonight.

"By the way, does anyone of you saw the Seekers?" I asked.

"They're out of sight. Wait. Don't tell me you're thinking that they are the culprit?" Actually that is what I'm thinking right now.

"Yup..." Ciell raised his eyebrow and stare at me like he's read my mind.

"So you're telling that maybe they are the culprit or maybe the Fourneir?" Exactly! That’s what I want to say. He's totally a mind reader. Apo ata ito ni Madam Babes na manghuhula sa Mall.

"Then who would the Fourneir hunting to? I remember that they didn't crash to our school before but, wait a minute.. Don't tell me they're after..." Exile couldn't believe what she's saying right now. All of us apparently.

"But why? What did she do to make the Fourneir Mafia hunting her and want her dead?" Loke went near then hugged her. Of all the students here. Why Kaicere? This can't be happening...

"I'll go back to my room now." Ciell left. Maybe he’s thinking of something. I followed Ciell. We’re roommates anyway.

We headed back to our room. Nakita kong tulog na si Kaicere. She's peacefully sleeping on the black king sized bed that apparently Ciell's bed, she's still wear her gorgeous black dress.

He went to a seat that’s just beside his bed. He's looking at her like his doing mind reading again.

"Six." wooh he called me!

"Yup?"

"Do you think she has secrets?" What a question. I chuckled but he's still serious that's why I stop.

"Everyone have secrets. But to her, You can't predict her secrets. She's building thicker walls when you talk to her like she's hiding her true self to us. Maybe she has this deepest secret that she's hiding from all of us that no one can ever reveal it. But as what from the saying 'There's no secret that will never be revealed' her secret will be reveal in the right time..." Woow I made a great speech! *clap clap clap* Sabugan niyo ako ng confetti.

"You have a point." he's still scanning Kaicere. I think he likes her.

"Do you like her?" I'm just curious. Napatingin naman siya sakin with his eyebrow arched. Taray nito.