Hell Day 14: Finding Kaicere (2)

Loke's POV

"Maybe but we'll find out..." said the Investigator.

"Kaicere's a hell damn scary gal. She can kill you whenever she wants..." Six blabbed and laughed at the thought.

"With a pen. How nice." Reean added.

They all laughed execpt me and Exile. There isn't any part of comedy there. These dudes have some mental issues.

Kaicere's POV

Shitbricks. It's so dark in here. Oh wait, I remember... I have a blindfold. Freaking ducks, you're so stupid Kaicere.

They plastered some duct tape on my mouth and I even have handcuffs on my arm even on my foot. They tied the handcuffs on the chain, I guess. Stupid ducks, di sakanila uso ang lubid. They all used metal. How great. Any escape plans now Kaicere?

"Are you awake?" I mentally facepalmed. These people are idiots. Hell--oh, common sense dudes I can't speak any word with this duct tape on my mouth.

"Oh I forgot sorry." You're such an effin' idiot. Try to buy some common sense on a drug store. That's what I want to tell to this idiot. He's so stupid.

My body and my mind is so tired and numb. They hit me while I'm all tied up. That is so unfair. I feel that I'm soaking wet of my own blood. I feel so weak that I wanted to rest. These craps are torturing the hell of me.

"Boss, what are we gonna do to this girl?" I heard an idiot asked.

"Remove the tape on her mouth and feed her." That's err... Odd? But anyways I'm finally eating food~ I am so damn hungry right now.

*SWAAK*

Fuck my lips! I taste blood... TT_______TT

"Eat..." I totally want to punch this dude. Ang tanga lang. I have handcuffs for crying out loud. If I survive this hell, I'll totally buy him some common sense. Kung makakabili man ako.

"Tss." I blabbed. That's what I only said baka kase mabugbog na naman ako. Mahirap na.

"You're stupid you know! Ako nga lang." hala sige magaway lang kayo dyan.

"Say 'ah' " he said then I feel a presence of a spoon full of food near my mouth... Oh my beloved food...

"If it has some poison in there I swear i'll kill you first before I die." I imagined him smirking at me. This duffus.

"Yeah, whatever just eat this." I open my mouth then a spoon entered my mouth. Finally I tasted food. I'm sick and tried of tasting blood.

After he feed me I thought of something. Why the hell is he feeding me while he wants me dead? That's pretty odd.

"Hey Axel." I said after a minute of thinking some random thoughts.

"What?" he replied.

"I thought you'll kill me? Why did you even feed me? Are you nuts?" pero salamat naman at pinakain niya ako. Mabait naman pala siya kahit papaano.

"Honestly speaking, I don't really want you dead..." Huh? Is he for real?

"Then why did you kidnapped me?" I just can't see the logic here.

"Hahaha! It's none of your business." Tss. What a nonsense.

I just keep in silent and shut my mouth. Wala namang kwenta yung kausap ko. The other dudes? Well they are all summed up as a bunch of idiots.

"You want to call your friends?" he suddenly asked. Seriously? Is this for real?

"They are not my friends, for your information." but hell I care I want to effin'call them to rescue or kill this freaks for me.

"Yeah whatever... Here..." he neared the phone on my ear and I waited for someone to talk.

"Hello?" Oh look, it's the arrogant Loke.

"Are you gonna save me or what?" I coldly said and mentally rolled my eyes.

"Waah Kaicere!!!! Are you okay?" I then heard my energetic roommate, Exile.

"Nope. I'm losing a lot of blood right now." actually speaking, it drenched my clothes off.

"Do you know where you are right now?" as if I know.

"I have a blindfold covered on my eyes for Hobbit's sake." I mentally rolled my eyes again.

"Can you give the phone to the one who called?" I don't know who's voice was that but I couldn't care less.

"Hey, they want to talk to you." then I feel that he got the phone back on his ear.

"What?... I'll not kill her. Where are we? hahaha... I'll give you clues... I love you, Right, Village. That's all...Bye."

I love you, Right Village? Is he on drugs?

* * *

Six's POV

What kind of clue is that? Oh gods. That's insanely useless.

"I love you? Gay Village?" Loke snorted. He's useless too.

"You're not helping.." Reean glared at him pero Loke just rolled his eyes. Lmao, bagay sa kanya yung suggestion niya. So gay.

"I love you?" I said and tried to think of something. What the hell is I love you, right?!

Ciell is thinking deep again and even the Investigator.

"East..." the Investigator suddenly said. Napatingin naman kami sa kanya.

"East?" we looked at him confused.

"143 East Village." Ciell said. Woow they are smart! I haven't thought of that!

"C'mon let's go!" we all hurried then left.

つづく