Hell Day 65: Day Before

Kaicere's POV

"Announcement guys!!!! Be ready na daw para bukas! Magpaganda't magpagwapo na kayo!!! Bukas na ang Prom!! Kaya let's call it a day.." shouted by our class president.

I grab my bag and went out of our classroom. Tss, hindi pa nadeliver yung gown at mask sa akin. I need to see it now.

I was about walk on the corridor when I saw Cynq with Exile, that two.. Are they having a relationship? Palagi ko na lang silang nakikitang magkasama.

Well nevermind, I don't do stalking people and I don't even care about them. Dumiretso na ako sa dorm at baka nadeliver na sa room yung gown.

And I was expected nadeliver na, I grab the long black box inside my room and placed it on my bed. I was expecting a black gown but like what the f?! White?!! Are you kidding me?!! The mask and the stilettos were silver. For pete's sake, Mom is always against my wants. Tss.

I grab my phone and dialed my brother's number.

"Why the hell is my gown white?! I said BLACK not WHITE, that two are not even rhyming words or your just deaf?" I said after he answered my call.

"Okay chill, I'm not the one who's fault. Si Mom ang nagpili so don't accuse me that. And besides, black is too mainstream to you, try white for a change.."

"Tss. And even the mask and stilettos?! Seriously?! Anong tingin niyo sakin, ibuburol?" I heard him chuckle on the other line..

"White is not bad you know. Just wear that for Mom.."

"Yeah well, do I even have a choice? Besides it will be the first and last time to wear a white gown.."

"Don't tell me you'll wear black gown for your wedding?!" What?!!

"Kuya Xandrei! For Pete's sake I'll never wear a wedding gown, hindi ako magpapakasal." tss. Kung anu-ano na naman ang naiisip ni kuya.

"Are you sure? You know, you'll just eat all your words. Impossible namang hindi ka ikakasal.."

"Yeah, think what you want to think. I don't give a damn about it. Say thanks to Mom.. Byeee." I ended up the call.

Haist, Kuya's imagination is too wide. Asa naman siyang ikakasal ako in the near future, in his dreams..

I put the gown inside the walk in closet with the mask and the stilettos. I ready the make-up kit that Exile bought for me and the curler.

I wouldn't expect that I'll prepare a lot for the event that I hated the most, may nakasapi ata sakin ngayon...

Well, wala naman atang masama kung magready ako masyado sa prom, nakakahiya naman kung yung SC President ay matalbugan ng mga random students ng Trinnity High. Pero about the students, there will be attending from other schools I think? Basta ang pagkakaalam ko hindi lang mga taga-Trinnity ang pupunta sa Prom so I guess we will be plenty tomorrow night..

And speaking of date, wala na ata talaga akong date para bukas hell I care, para namang mamamatay ako kung wala nun. I can still manage.

Bigla na namang sumulpot si Exile.

"Hey, solve this for me." she gave me a piece of paper with an algebraic expressions. What the?! Kahit ba naman dito magmamath pa siya?!

I looked at the paper. Madali lang pala 'to. "You don't solve it, you simplify it.." I grab a pen and the paper. After I've simplified it I gave her the paper.

"Is that it?" nakatulala lang siya habang tinitingnan yung paper. Ano namang problema nito?

"Yeah, thanks..." what's with her today?

"Is there any problem?" umiling lang siya.

"Nah, don't mind me, By the way do you have a gown for tomorrow?" tsk. She just changed the topic.

"Yeah, I already have, It's in the walk in closet.." she open the door to my closet and saw my gown.

"Aba'y bonggabels ang gown mo Kaicere!!! Kainggit naman!!! Pagkatapos mong suotin paarbor ah?" loka talaga 'to. Well Exile is Exile no matter what..

"Yeah whatever. How about you? How's your gown?" nagpout lang siya and sat on my bed.

"My gown is fine but I prefer yours. Ang ganda kaya..." inggit naman 'to masyado..

"Don't say that.. So, how's life with Cynq?" why does everytime I say Cynq's name she always blush. Kinikilig ata 'to. -______-

"Anong how's life mo dyan? We don't have any relationship between us. Ikaw, chikadora ka rin ano!" deffensive.. Nagkabitbalikat na lang ako.

A moment of silence after. Then she suddenly hug me. What's with her??

"You're strong right?" I nod. I feel sadness in her voice.

"Stay strong, okay? I'm always here for you, don't forget that.." I feel my shoulders wet and noticed that she's crying. I hug her back and pat her head.

"I know..." and a tear escaped from my eye.

つづく

---------

Sorry short update and for the long waiting. And paplug naman ako, I made a new story entitled 101 Reasons Why I Still Live Him pabasa lang kung gusto niyo. :D

Two chapters to go and Epilogue is on the way~~!! Can't wait.XD

Ask me at: ask.fm/Zooeeei (Feel free to ask me anything. ^____^)