Hell Day 12: The Revenge

Kaicere's POV

"Kaicere. Please tell us what your secret is! Don't make it hard for us!" I swear to my life that no one should know any of my secrets. No one.

"I won't." I walk away then run towards the girl's dorm. The hell I care if this is closed. I just wanted to be alone.

I'm still in the girl's dorm exploring its whole. They totally destroyed our dorm. I sighed. This is totally a freaking mess.

*T h u m p* *t h u m p*

Freaking ducks, someone's following me. I stayed calm like I didn't hear any footsteps. Who the hell is that?

*t h u m p* *t h u m p*

Darn it's getting closer to me. I stopped. Holy freaking ducks, what will I do?

"You haven't change at all Kaicere... Still cold and heartless..." that voice is familiar. It's the pathetic him that I taught a lesson back when I was in middle school. I faced him.

"Still remember me?" Fuck he is it.

"I still do." he smirk then walked to my direction and stopped in front of me.

"Well, good to hear that... Now." he started playing some strands of my hair with his finger. I keep my straight face and look him in the eye.

"It's payback time sweetie..." he wickedly smile.

*S T A B*

Damn! Nasaksak pa ako sa tagiliran. He stepped back and I placed my hand on my stomach. Sh.t, it's bleeding.

This is so unfair he has a weapon while I have none. Well I guess he's going to win if his not playing fair. That's the only chance he'll win against me. How pathetic.

I punch him on the stomach that made him spill some of his blood and kick him on the legs to fall to the ground.

My plan was good not until he throw me several knives. It hit me on my body and some on my legs and arms. May bumaon ring kutsilyo sa may tyan ko. Not again. Blood keeps rushing down and so did he. Darn, mapupuruhan niya ako for the first time.

I grab the knife then run towards him. I kick him then he got my foot. He's twisting it but I got the chance to throw the knife on him.

"Shit!!" it hit him on his chest. He can't stand now. Ah thanks god .I thought the war is over but it's only at the beginning.

His goons are here saving his ass. What a coward duffus. I grab the entire knife on the floor. Para naman may pang laban din ako.

"Don't just stand there. Kill her!!!" geez the bully became a psychopath now. How poor of him.

Many versus one. How unfair is that. Well, Life's unfair so what do you expect?

Sumugod na sila and tries to punch me, totally that hit me on the face. My lips popped and I can taste blood. I'm in a circle of goons. Trouble really likes me, they really do.

I throw the knives and lucky me, some got down. They got themselves planks for their weapon. How convenient.

Luckily I found a shovel. I'll use this for now...

Sumugod na ako without hesitations. I hit them in full force. Someone's trying to hit me but I manage to block. I kick him on the stomach at napaatras siya. That's the cue to hit him on the head.

There are only 5 goons left. Sumugod yung isa pero sinalo ko yung kamay nya and another goon is approaching. I used the first goon to be my shield from hitting me by a big plank and it hit him. That one is hard. I saw blood rushing down his face at binitawan ko na siya. 1 down 4 more to go.

I was about to hit them again when,

*B L A A A A G*

Everything went blackout....

* * * *

Exile's POV

Where the heck is Kaicere?

"Did you find her?" Reean asked Loke.

"Not yet. Maybe she ran to the girl's dorm." He suggested. We immediately ran to the girl's dorm and to our surprise, the floor was full of blood. Shiiz, what happen to Kaicere?

"Guys, Kaicere's phone." Six pointed a phone on the floor. Ciell took the phone like his examining the inside of it.

"Find other clues." Ciell said. We search again. Knives, planks, and blood. That's all we see in here.

"Looks like she had a fight. But where is she?" said Loke. Mukha ngang napalaban siya. I hope that she's okay... Ciell is still examining Kaicere's cell phone when,

'So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating?

Can't find a good reason can't find hope to believe in~~'

That's Kaicere's ringtone. We all look at Ciell then he answered the call. It's on a loud speaker mode so that we can all here it.

["I'll kill your beloved Cold heartless Princess..."]

"Fuck you son of a bitch! Try to kill Kaicere and I'll kill you next!" Loke bawled.

["Easy, I won't kill her that fast. I'll make her suffer first..."]

I'll kill him If I saw him in person. He's getting in my nerves.

"Where's Kaicere?" Reean asked.

["She's here but she's still asleep."]

"If anything bad happened to her. I swear that I'll find you and I'll kill you..." Loke said. He's really mad right not.

["I'll wait for that. But first, try to rescue your Princess while you still have time. Adieu."]

*toot* *toot*

Call ended...

つづく