Hell Day 66: Prom

Kaicere's POV

"All done..." I faced myself on the mirror and looked at myself, not bad..

"Ano ba naman yan Kaicere, di ka man lang nagandahan sa sarili mo?" I faced Exile, nagdrama na naman kase.

"What do I expect, And besides don't compare me to you. Kahit wala naman akong make-up mukha pa rin akong tao. That wouldn't change any thought." she gave me a bored look.

"Ang sama mo talaga kahit kailan ano?" I just laugh about her childish act, pacute masyado.

I stood up and wear my stilletos and waited for Exile. She hasn't got her make-up yet, ang rami pa kaseng arte.

I got my phone and text my brother, I just feel like telling him that I love him and Mom. Si Dad, I love him too even though he left us. Haist, why am I feeling like this? Kinakabahan tuloy ako.

"Are you okay Kaicere? Namumutla ka?" Exile stood up and looked at me. Ba't ba ako pinagpapawisan ng malamig?

"Well tara na nga. Tingnan natin yung venue." she grab my hand and went outside. Seriously Exile, do you want me to trip and fall on the floor? Nakaheels kaya tayo. -____-

The venue will be at the 4th floor at the main building. The first option was on the field cuz the principal always wants any event open but because of the incident happened last week we change the venue.

The SC didn't help at decorating dahil hindi nila kami pinapatulong, well that's okay for me, hindi ako napagod.  By the way, what will be Ciell's look today? I'm just curious don't give any malice about that. -____-

"Hoy Kaicere tulala ka dyan! Yoohoo! Andito na po tayo." Geez, she's loud again.

I looked at the place, black and white prom? Nice..

Students are entering the venue. Marami nga kami, I think some are from Bennett High or Seychelles High.

We first took a table, alangan namang tumayo lang kami magdamag. Exile explored her eyes around, naghahanap ata ng gwapo. Well, I saw some and I admit they look really rich. What do you expect Kaicere? Bennett High is for rich kids and SPOILEDS. I look at the other direction where the students from Seychelles High are seating. I caught someone familiar... Maevel? Pero parang hindi naman siya. Maybe I'm just halusinating.

Loke suddenly appeared with Six, Reean and Trigg and joined us on the table. Nasa kabila namang table sina Hughes, Sean and Ion. They all look handsome in their tuxedo.

"Ang raming chix na taga Bennett!" adik itong si Trigg. Nagsecond demotion naman yung mga tao except Hughes.

I haven't to him even once, he looks so mysterious and cold like Ciell. He suddenly look at me with his cold stare and I looked at the other direction. What's with that guy anyway?

"Where's Ciell?" Exile asked Loke.

"Sabay na raw kase sila ni Cynq papunta dito, padating na yun." Exile got her bored look to Six.